Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 04:37:53 AM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Fretta voting help (voting at end of EVERY round)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Fretta voting help (voting at end of EVERY round)  (Read 4175 times)
Redcow
Poster

« on: November 01, 2010, 01:58:55 AM »

Is there a way you can make it so it doesn't vote every single round?  Currently it does, and it would be annoying to switch to a map and 1 round later it switches again.
Manmax75
Poster

Programming Guy

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2010, 05:45:10 AM »

JUST EVERYONE WAIT FOR MY VOTE SYSTEM :P

Ride Forward and Thrust Your Pelvis In The Dark Void. The One Induced By Pleasure Yet Cast By The Bigger Picture.
Bad King Urgrain
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2010, 08:36:48 AM »

Allright, just to clear this up, what happens for me is:
- After every round there's the little "continue or start a vote"-vote at the top, with the numpad keys etc.
- A full-screen fretta vote with a list of maps etc. only happens when that vote passes, or the round limit is reached, or the time limit, or lots of people vote to change in the F1 menu.

Does it do a full-screen fretta vote after every round for you? What's in your server.cfg? (I could name specific cvars but pasting it all seems easier, I can use it to try and reproduce the problem)
Handy_man
Poster

SNG community admin

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2010, 03:32:15 PM »

I think he just gets the vote at the end of each round like we do at ECG, The map rarely changes unless over 70% vote to change currently it works out well if the map is that terrible... Redcow have you thought about increasing the amount of people required to change the map vote to %100 and then it will only change mid map unless every single person votes to change?

[b]
Sky-netgaming.com
Redcow
Poster

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2010, 12:13:43 AM »

I think he just gets the vote at the end of each round like we do at ECG, The map rarely changes unless over 70% vote to change currently it works out well if the map is that terrible... Redcow have you thought about increasing the amount of people required to change the map vote to %100 and then it will only change mid map unless every single person votes to change?

This is what I mean.  I just don't like the popup every round.  I want it like every 3 rounds.

This being so that if we change to a map, people don't fuck around and click "change map" right away.
hayhay89
Poster

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2010, 04:53:20 AM »

lol ive this on my server sinse it was released and ive never had people vote change. like one round in.
Bad King Urgrain
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2010, 09:54:51 AM »

I'll add a cvar for customizing the continue-vote popup.
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Fretta voting help (voting at end of EVERY round) « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length