Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 11:53:53 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Newton Launcher 2.0
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Newton Launcher 2.0  (Read 3883 times)
EpicBox
Poster

ZE EPIC BAWKZ IZ CUMING FOR YA.

« on: October 31, 2010, 04:45:24 AM »

Tired of missing all those Newton Launcher shots... And getting you killed because it's reload is slow as hell? Want to make it a more versatile tool? THEN BUY THE NEWTON LAUNCHER 2.0... At the cost of JUST ONE CREDIT!

Upgrades:

- This Newton Launcher autolocks your target ("But this is too overpowered!" "Don't worry, theres some limitations, of course!")

So it autolocks your target right... But how do I do this?

It only autolocks if you fully charge the NL (mouse2 default).
So you look at someone, you fully charge the launcher, a message will appear "Target locked". You release mouse2 and the blast goes off. It WILL hit the target, at least he hides behind something.

When you get locked, a message on the screen will appear "You've been locked!" So if you're in the bridges of Cloverfield, you better pray.

It doesnt deals any damage.

So it would be a more versatile weapon.

NOTE: When you lock someone, the launcher will "BEEP!", warning everyone around.

There's 3 things I hate: <br />People that hates people.<br />People that hates the haters.<br />And people that hates the haters of the haters.
jspiegz
Poster

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2010, 07:28:57 AM »

Interesting, but I dont really like it.
The point of the Newton (correct me if not) is to silently launch your victim, slowly but surely..
Here it warns people...

My opinion

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
zoobird
Poster

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2010, 09:36:37 AM »

Will this Newton launcher finally shoot out apples?  :D

Really though sounds interesting.
EpicBox
Poster

ZE EPIC BAWKZ IZ CUMING FOR YA.

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2010, 03:01:04 PM »

jspiegz, the Launcher is (normally) used to sneak up behind someone and push em off, right? But if you're sneaking up behind someone, you don't need a fully charged Newton Launcher.

You should use the autolock on distant targets, and the projectile is real fast, so even if they're warned they're just going to say "I'm autolocked!" and then' probably die, at least they manage to survive somehow.

So let's wait for people's opinion.

There's 3 things I hate: <br />People that hates people.<br />People that hates the haters.<br />And people that hates the haters of the haters.
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Newton Launcher 2.0 « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length