Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 11:49:43 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Color coded for your convienence
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Color coded for your convienence  (Read 3707 times)
Raneman
Poster

Shitposter

« on: October 29, 2010, 12:29:44 AM »

When you mark someone as "kill" or "missing" or whatever, a circle should appear above their name, similar to the red t above traitors. This would allow quicker friend/foe identification for players like me who keep an expansive list.
EpicBox
Poster

ZE EPIC BAWKZ IZ CUMING FOR YA.

« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2010, 12:51:51 AM »

one problem:

If you keep an expansive list (like u) and you're in a crowded room, you'll see rainbows everywhere.

but, regardless of the previous note, i like the idea, i even though about posting this. I always forget "how" i marked them (friend, etc).

There's 3 things I hate: <br />People that hates people.<br />People that hates the haters.<br />And people that hates the haters of the haters.
eeny
Build Tester

+1

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2010, 03:07:35 AM »

I personally think being able to easily identify anyone, especially multiple people at a time, is bad.

Nobody Expects the Malkavian Inquisition!
Bad King Urgrain
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2010, 07:42:54 AM »

You could give everyone their own colour at the start of the round, and then instantly recognize them if you see them running away from a corpse. It's like letting everyone pick their own playermodel, it makes you easy to identify.
Raneman
Poster

Shitposter

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2010, 10:41:02 PM »

It would add more incentive to use the disguiser then, plus it's not that hard to identify them anyway. I just want it because picking out my "quarries" from long distances or when they are in a group is impossible. You could just make it do it when it's on "Friend" or "Kill" and let the rest be normal. It also allows me to participate in firefights more often without fear of shooting the wrong person.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 10:48:26 PM by Raneman »
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Color coded for your convienence « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length