Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 11:54:34 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: New Detective weapon? inspired by chemistry lesson
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: New Detective weapon? inspired by chemistry lesson  (Read 4600 times)
Ovvenchips
Poster

« on: October 28, 2010, 02:00:05 PM »

How about formaldahyde for detectives (not sure on spelling). Formaldahyde preserves things, so this could be used by detectives to keep the dna of something they want to come back to (rather than it going away after a time) ... any thoughts? good? shocking?

*why1000 makes loud tapping noises
TheNakedDragon: errr Why, what are you doing? XD
Insanitosis: furious, furious masterbation.

'The History of England is emphatically the history of progress' - MACAULAY, Lord (1800-1859)
jspiegz
Poster

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2010, 03:08:02 PM »

i like it

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
Ovvenchips
Poster

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2010, 03:44:36 PM »

lol ty, i hope everyone else does,... my friend 'Alfretron' (on ECG) suggested it when we were talking about formaldehyde in chemistry and i was like... im so posting that before you! xD

'The History of England is emphatically the history of progress' - MACAULAY, Lord (1800-1859)
Rectal Exambot
Poster

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2010, 08:07:24 PM »

The DNA stays in the scanner until the end of round (or is deleted), if they have enough time to use the formaldehyde, why not scan it?
jspiegz
Poster

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2010, 08:33:49 PM »

Cause, lets say you are the traitor. There is a dead body, and 1-2 other people, one or both of them can be traitors, and can kill you while you DNA scan, so you freeze the DNA just in case

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
Darkebrz
Poster

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2010, 09:37:56 PM »

Really not useful enough.
EpicBox
Poster

ZE EPIC BAWKZ IZ CUMING FOR YA.

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2010, 10:13:24 PM »

Okay, I got some tweaks to that idea:

The main idea is to "keep" or "freeze" the DNA inside a small bottle.

- You can only freeze DNA if the DNA hasnt decayed (obviously).
- Once you got it, all traitors will get a message like "DNA on *insert victim name here* freezed!" (It isnt going to show who freezed it or anything; the bottle can be dropped).
- You can just use the freezer one time (at least you buy another bottle, of course).
-  It should be a 1 credit item

So this are just some suggestions...
Think about it; I really liked the idea Ovven!

There's 3 things I hate: <br />People that hates people.<br />People that hates the haters.<br />And people that hates the haters of the haters.
Sly
Poster

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2010, 02:29:38 PM »

-  It should be a 1 credit item

Is there any other kind?

---

I like the idea of DNA preservation, it's cool. It would be fine to give it to a trusted innocent so the detective can get there in time. However, I don't like the idea of buffing the DNA Scanner, it's pretty powerful already. Unless the detective was occupied, there's no reason that they couldn't store the DNA in their scanner until they finish whatever it is.
Ovvenchips
Poster

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2010, 02:30:09 PM »

lol thanks... i never thought about how useless it is now xD. thats a point though... gives them something to give to innocents who want the detective to get to the body QUICKLYYYY! xD or maybe let innocents buy it? (i know that that is probably a bad idea)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 02:31:36 PM by Ovvenchips »

Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: New Detective weapon? inspired by chemistry lesson « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length