Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 09:21:05 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Detective Weapon - Armour Lockup
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Detective Weapon - Armour Lockup  (Read 6315 times)
Manmax75
Poster

Programming Guy

« on: October 27, 2010, 06:03:11 AM »

OK so what is this? Its Armour lockup like the stuff on Reach. So anyway, what it does is when the detective switches to this weapon, they can hold right click and it puts them in a state where only 75% of damage gets through. Theres a 20 second cool down time and a 5 second running time, if you let go of secondary fire then it stops and you to wait for the cool down, same as if you move.

The main usage for this would be in an event when they find a C4 with very little time left and they can activate this and survive but only with very little health left. This could also be useful for long ranged combat, but would be bad for close range combat as you can't switch weapon or move while doing this. Also it doesn't help you survive fall damage.

Ponder.

Ride Forward and Thrust Your Pelvis In The Dark Void. The One Induced By Pleasure Yet Cast By The Bigger Picture.
Gamerofthegame
Poster

I'm after you, Worbat!

« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2010, 08:03:03 PM »

Lol.
EpicBox
Poster

ZE EPIC BAWKZ IZ CUMING FOR YA.

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2010, 09:09:01 PM »

Lol WTF.
I hope this is just a joke.
This ain't Halo: Reach bro.
This aint a homo game.

And by the way Armor Lock is gay; and I'm sure you only post this suggestion because you are a Halo fanboi (no offense or anything, I'm a PC fanboi myself); Reach and TTT are both different games, don't smash em up.

There's 3 things I hate: <br />People that hates people.<br />People that hates the haters.<br />And people that hates the haters of the haters.
Meta-Stick
Poster

it contains, a daisy box

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2010, 02:27:10 AM »

This idea. I spit on it.

Also, Halo: Reach has a rather enjoyable campaign.

Just grab some bottles and stick them in girls...
Rectal Exambot
Poster

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2010, 02:52:22 AM »

Lol WTF.
This aint a homo game.

And by the way Armor Lock is gay; and I'm sure you only post this suggestion because you are a Halo fanboi (no offense or anything, I'm a PC fanboi myself); Reach and TTT are both different games, don't smash em up.

Exactly the kind of close minded opinion I expected from the internet.

By that logic TTT is crappy because it combines Cludeo with Counter-Strike
eeny
Build Tester

+1

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2010, 02:58:59 AM »

First of all, I am fairly certain C4 does enough damage to kill a person with full health at close range even with only 75% of damage being done. Second of all, in long range combat if you cannot move or change weapons, the only thing its going to do is give your opponent more time to line up that perfect head shot and kill you anyway.

It is an utterly useless idea.

Nobody Expects the Malkavian Inquisition!
Manmax75
Poster

Programming Guy

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2010, 07:49:40 AM »

To answer a previously stated query, no i am not a halo fanboi, I just enjoy halo. Why I posted this? Because i needed the opinion of the peoples.
Lol WTF.
This aint a homo game.

You could have answered in away that was not suggesting your a dick, bit too late now. The idea, would have came out sooner or later, so I did it for the community, not for myself; to see if others would enjoy such feature.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 07:51:56 AM by Manmax75 »

Ride Forward and Thrust Your Pelvis In The Dark Void. The One Induced By Pleasure Yet Cast By The Bigger Picture.
Killroy
Build Tester

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2010, 10:38:21 AM »

Nobody else could think up such an unoriginal and useless idea

I clicked on that link, but quickly closed the tab before it loaded upon realizing that the file name was whalecock.jpg.
Ovvenchips
Poster

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2010, 03:14:46 PM »

wow, there are so many trolls around.. you can say you dont agree with an idea without being 'so cool'. Anyways, i get what your trying to do manmax, and it makes some sence... i could see it happening, but there is something not right about it... it's hard to explain

*why1000 makes loud tapping noises
TheNakedDragon: errr Why, what are you doing? XD
Insanitosis: furious, furious masterbation.

'The History of England is emphatically the history of progress' - MACAULAY, Lord (1800-1859)
EpicBox
Poster

ZE EPIC BAWKZ IZ CUMING FOR YA.

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2010, 10:06:11 PM »

Okay.

Let's see.
I said I don't agree with it, and I said why, but that's my opinion, I said no offense or anything, it's my goddamn opinion (of course, you can talk about your opinions too).

I remember myself doing that kind of suggestions (back when I used to play TF2, I wanted a C4 or AK47 on it).

So I just want to keep this clear, I didn't wanted to troll or anything.
And there's some games you just can't smash em up, just like ovvenchips said, it would be weird or... like he said, it's hard to explain.

TTT is a good mashup because it isnt just a simple idea, it was designed and stuff like that.

So, I'm going to say it again, I'm sorry if I offended you or anything like that.

There's 3 things I hate: <br />People that hates people.<br />People that hates the haters.<br />And people that hates the haters of the haters.
Meta-Stick
Poster

it contains, a daisy box

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2010, 10:59:56 PM »

wow, there are so many trolls around.. you can say you dont agree with an idea without being 'so cool'. Anyways, i get what your trying to do manmax, and it makes some sence... i could see it happening, but there is something not right about it... it's hard to explain

If stupid ideas get met with insults, people tend to stop doing them. Manmax has learned his lesson. Tough love.

Just grab some bottles and stick them in girls...
Manmax75
Poster

Programming Guy

« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2010, 06:02:15 AM »

:P But you are right.

Ovvenchips
Poster

« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2010, 02:36:00 PM »

If stupid ideas get met with insults, people tend to stop doing them. Manmax has learned his lesson. Tough love.

mehhhh, i think some people on these forums are up their own ass... you don't have to be unkind to teach a lesson imo... anyway thats not even relevant to this i guess lol

*why1000 makes loud tapping noises
TheNakedDragon: errr Why, what are you doing? XD
Insanitosis: furious, furious masterbation.

'The History of England is emphatically the history of progress' - MACAULAY, Lord (1800-1859)
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Detective Weapon - Armour Lockup « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length