Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 07:07:51 AM
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Ideas
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ideas  (Read 5710 times)
jspiegz
Poster

« on: October 25, 2010, 01:22:59 AM »

I have a few ideas...

General
-A flamethrower (could be for Inno, Traitor or both)
-possibly vehicles
-

Innocent
-

-

Traitor
Ive always liked the idea of a signature
-If you kll someone, you can leave next to the body a symbol that you were there, like a code name (like a note saying:
ex: I killed "name" and im coming for you next, or Enjoy this body, your next
Sincerily, and hope to see you dead soon,
DangerKills
-Landmines

all this (what you leave note on, what you write and you mystery name) can be edited on traitors C menu.
-A sword, that can be used as a constant melee weapon (well say 18 hits) until the blade shatters.

Nothin for now, il add more soon

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
EpicBox
Poster

ZE EPIC BAWKZ IZ CUMING FOR YA.

« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2010, 01:57:27 AM »

Lolwut.

There's 3 things I hate: <br />People that hates people.<br />People that hates the haters.<br />And people that hates the haters of the haters.
Silverstream
Poster

Project Suburb Developer

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2010, 02:23:43 AM »

I'll let you know right off the bat, you're most definitely detouring into the wrong direction.

A lot of those ideas seem too far-fetched.
- Flame-thrower? ~ No.
- Vehicles? ~ Dependent on the mapper and would generally disrupt game-play.
- Signature ~ Possible, but not feasible and could have new players run into problems. Ex: Forgetting to change the text on a following traitor round.
- Landmines ~ Has been suggested before along with, trip-mines, sensors and exploding bodies.
- Sword ~ Unfortunately useless.

Before posting, please consider formulating ideas you feel are balanced and relevant.
Posting the first few thoughts that pop in your head will most likely be shot down. Furthermore, a few of your ideas have been mentioned already.

Sorry but that's the honest truth.
Rectal Exambot
Poster

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2010, 03:34:21 AM »

I'll let you know right off the bat, you're most definitely detouring into the wrong direction.

A lot of those ideas seem too far-fetched.
- Flame-thrower? ~ No.
- Vehicles? ~ Dependent on the mapper and would generally disrupt game-play.
- Signature ~ Possible, but not feasible and could have new players run into problems. Ex: Forgetting to change the text on a following traitor round.
- Landmines ~ Has been suggested before along with, trip-mines, sensors and exploding bodies.
- Sword ~ Unfortunately useless.

Before posting, please consider formulating ideas you feel are balanced and relevant.
Posting the first few thoughts that pop in your head will most likely be shot down. Furthermore, a few of your ideas have been mentioned already.

Sorry but that's the honest truth.

You put some effort into this, but I think all it really deserves is a generic "It's bad and you should feel bad" comment.
zoobird
Poster

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2010, 08:50:46 AM »

Signatures aren't really needed as sprays could easily be customized as a calling card.  Does anyone have any custom TTT sprays?  
bigbadboo
Poster

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2010, 10:28:03 AM »

Signatures aren't really needed as sprays could easily be customized as a calling card.  Does anyone have any custom TTT sprays? 

If you want to change your spray every round...sure.
Silverstream
Poster

Project Suburb Developer

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2010, 11:28:43 AM »

You put some effort into this, but I think all it really deserves is a generic "It's bad and you should feel bad" comment.

Although I do disagree with his ideas, I do not believe he should feel "bad" for posting his opinions. I simply do not find them useful.
In fact, I did mention he should spend some time to generate various ideas. This is merely constructive criticism, again, I'm not saying "he should feel bad".

How is this any different from auditioning whether it be for a theatrical or musical role.

Ex: American/Canadian Idol?
1. Auditioning
2. Comments, disagreements and constructive criticism.
3. Participant comes back with a better showing.

This is quite similar to what is happening here. I think if he thinks hard enough, he might come across a good idea.

Now I'm not looking for an argument here however I simply wish to justify how your idea of me making him feel "bad" is false.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 11:33:40 AM by Silverstream »
jspiegz
Poster

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2010, 12:37:05 PM »

Although I do disagree with his ideas, I do not believe he should feel "bad" for posting his opinions. I simply do not find them useful.
In fact, I did mention he should spend some time to generate various ideas. This is merely constructive criticism, again, I'm not saying "he should feel bad".

How is this any different from auditioning whether it be for a theatrical or musical role.

Ex: American/Canadian Idol?
1. Auditioning
2. Comments, disagreements and constructive criticism.
3. Participant comes back with a better showing.

This is quite similar to what is happening here. I think if he thinks hard enough, he might come across a good idea.

Now I'm not looking for an argument here however I simply wish to justify how your idea of me making him feel "bad" is false.

I like this Silverstream. I'll try and think of other ideas..
Alright!

jspiegz
Poster

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2010, 12:47:27 PM »

How about an RGP-7

Pros
-FREAKING STRONG
-Can take off a group of people (Innocents) without as much time as a C4
-Faster than a C4 (see previous line)
-Awesome looking

Cons
-Kind of slow, takes 3 seconds (Once left button is clicked, it takes 3 seconds)
-Reload takes 5 seconds (you hav to take warhead, put in rpg, etc.

jspiegz
Poster

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2010, 03:17:09 PM »

another con . it isnt as strong as C4

Meta-Stick
Poster

it contains, a daisy box

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2010, 03:44:29 PM »

You seem like a nice person, but this idea isn't good either. I'll indulge and say that you should try to think of something sneaky, like a spy gadget, or an assassins weapon.

Just grab some bottles and stick them in girls...
jspiegz
Poster

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2010, 05:05:13 PM »

Traitor's equipment!
Electro-Paralyse

What is the Electro-Paralyze you ask?

This Traitors weapon is super!

You need 1 credit for this awesome thing!
Ammo: 5 shots.

Have you ever been traitor, spotted an Innocent, want to shoot/knife (in general, Kill) him/her BUT
they move and jump around? So when you fired, you missed and they killed you?
Is this getting in your way of being an awesome traitor??

Well with the Electro-Paralyze you can stop them!!

Its cleverly disguised as either a pre-set weapon or after buying it, you can go to the Traitors C menu and choose!

Pros
-Helps you temporarily Paralyze your Prey
-Makes them take 5-10 damage
-Is really cool

Cons
-They only take 5-10 damage
-Once someone has been Electro-Paralyzed, they grow immune to it

ANY SUGGESTIONS WELCOME

Detectives Equipment

You and your innocents scared of the traitors plan?

Well not anymore

For 2 credits only, you can get the Ears/Chat dropper!

What is this amazing tool??

It will be your active weapon, and you can use it 3 times!

You will hear and see what the Traitors are writing to each other, but you wont know who writes or says what.
*Or it can be 2 separate things, The Interceptor (intercept Traitor-Traitor messages, without knowing identity) and Ears-Dropper (intercept voice messages that are Traitor-Traitor, without giving away identity) --I know the real term is Eavesdropper

jspiegz
Poster

« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2010, 05:07:13 PM »

By the way for the Electro-Paralyze, paralyze will be for 1-5 seconds toy guys choose.

ANY SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME

Rectal Exambot
Poster

« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2010, 08:21:08 PM »

From his OP, he didn't go to any effort to display the information in any logical format. Well it was logcial the grouping, just what was put inside wasn't....

He gave ideas, but didn't expand upon most of them, vehicles? Really? I mean come on if you want to change TTT forever atleast argue your case rather that 2 words.

How can you hear writing?
bigbadboo
Poster

« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2010, 11:17:35 PM »

A Mic Scrabbler would be more useful. You place it in a location as traitor and for a certain radius all mics are muted/muffled. Just make it destructible and its all gravy.

Con's

= All players will congregate in the area to recover from their pounding headaches.
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Ideas « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length