Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 09:22:03 AM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: [Help] TTT isn't installed as a gamemode on my PC!
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: [Help] TTT isn't installed as a gamemode on my PC!  (Read 3488 times)
EpicBox
Poster

ZE EPIC BAWKZ IZ CUMING FOR YA.

« on: October 24, 2010, 11:15:29 PM »

So i went to the garrysmod/gamemodes folder and i just saw fretta, sandbox and other gamemodes, but none of them was TTT!

How do I fix this?

There's 3 things I hate: <br />People that hates people.<br />People that hates the haters.<br />And people that hates the haters of the haters.
Mr. Gash
Poster

www.nonerdsjustgeeks.com

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2010, 11:17:15 PM »

Use GFCScape and go to garrysmod/garrysmod/gamemodes and extract it.
EpicBox
Poster

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2010, 11:24:43 PM »

Lol Wut?

There's 3 things I hate: <br />People that hates people.<br />People that hates the haters.<br />And people that hates the haters of the haters.
Silverstream
Poster

Project Suburb Developer

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2010, 12:56:54 AM »

If you have ever used WinRar, WinZip or any other file compression software, the interface of GCFscape is similar, except it interacts specifically with ".gcf" files.

Download GCFScape from here: http://nemesis.thewavelength.net/index.php?p=26

After Installing GCFScape, go to your "\Steam\steamapps Folder" and select "garrysmod content.gcf".
Open this with GCFScape and extract the "Terrorist Town" Folder anywhere on your harddrive to view.
You can additionally copy the folder and paste it into your "garrysmod/garrysmod/gamemodes folder".

If you need help using the program, have a look at this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7dyZPrBK4M
Although it concentrates on extracting audio files from TF2, the concept is the same.

Enjoy.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 12:58:01 AM by Silverstream »
EpicBox
Poster

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2010, 01:57:56 AM »

Thanks bro! I really needed this.

Manmax75
Poster

Programming Guy

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2010, 07:56:49 PM »

You don't have to unless you want to feel good and have it sitting in your gamemodes folder, otherwise you don't have to put it in there.

Ride Forward and Thrust Your Pelvis In The Dark Void. The One Induced By Pleasure Yet Cast By The Bigger Picture.
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: [Help] TTT isn't installed as a gamemode on my PC! « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length