Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 11:58:01 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Traitor Weapon Idea
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Traitor Weapon Idea  (Read 3640 times)
Quasar
Poster

« on: October 16, 2010, 08:13:55 AM »

I was thinking that it would be interesting if a traitor could call forth the Innocents win popup box as a skill thereby rendering remainign players complacent while they go in for a final kill.

Examples of uses:

3 players remain, one is killed, the traitor immediately uses the skill to allow his nearby comrade to think he is safe, then immediately goes in for the kill b/c the game is no longer supposedly on the line.

I'm sure you can think of many other interesting uses. Let me know
Rectal Exambot
Poster

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2010, 09:20:35 AM »

What if they enabled Kill after the round? Everyone would just shoot everyone and RDM would occour....
Quasar
Poster

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2010, 09:23:05 AM »

I figure if your playing on a server where this power exists they will no to be cautious
Manmax75
Poster

Programming Guy

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2010, 09:38:56 AM »

Wouldn't That just cause confusion....

Ride Forward and Thrust Your Pelvis In The Dark Void. The One Induced By Pleasure Yet Cast By The Bigger Picture.
Quasar
Poster

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2010, 09:41:26 AM »

thats the idea
Copper :D
Poster

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2010, 10:11:27 AM »

What if they enabled Kill after the round? Everyone would just shoot everyone and RDM would occour....

Yes, every game I've played has always ended in post-round RDM. This will just cause karma bans.
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Traitor Weapon Idea « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length