Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 09:25:08 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: TRAITORS - What is your favourite tactic?
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: TRAITORS - What is your favourite tactic?  (Read 6330 times)
Copper :D
Poster

« on: October 15, 2010, 07:47:36 PM »

To all traitors out there - What is your favourite approach to killing all of those terrorists sonsabitches?

I like to go rambo - buy body armour, radar, 10 shots of vodka and kill anyone I see without regards to my own safety, usually works most of the time.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 07:48:43 PM by Copper :D »
phoenixf129
Poster

I Rise from the Ashes.

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2010, 08:31:58 PM »

Same, cos skiddies can't aim. I prefer to wait till the detective plants a health station first. ;)

Software Upgrade Paradox - If you improve a piece of software enough times, you eventually ruin it.
Manmax75
Poster

Programming Guy

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2010, 09:20:05 PM »

I like to throw a knife in a crowd then shouting out you saw someone else do it. MAN it causes so much confusion.

Ride Forward and Thrust Your Pelvis In The Dark Void. The One Induced By Pleasure Yet Cast By The Bigger Picture.
LeftHandedMoth
Poster

Minister of Umbrellas.

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2010, 09:38:21 PM »

I find just fucking with the innocents and turning them against each other to be the best approach.

Dude you mumble a lot.

Fuck you.
JossiRossi
Build Tester

Now touching you ever so slightly less.

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2010, 10:36:28 PM »

Grab the DNA scanner, say it points to an innocent and then when everyone is concerned with the fresh body open up on them.

Get off my lawn you rotten kids!
Nah, he's just being 'correct'. It's just JossiRossi's way of dealing with it.

Indy Game News: Thanks For Playing.
zoobird
Poster

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2010, 10:55:41 PM »

Kill somebody then burn their body.  Claim they shot you, and have everyone running around looking for someone they can't find.

« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 10:56:42 PM by zoobird »
C.Mong
Poster

DNR Owner

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2010, 10:56:33 PM »

One of my best moments was headshoting someone with a rifle from close range, but out of sight of everyone else on District, then they all opened up on each other screaming.
Hilarious.

www.dnr-gaming.com
Firespray
Build Tester

:-(

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2010, 10:57:39 PM »

Favorite tactic is usually the disguiser and teleporter combo.  Grab a rifle, go somewhere like a high rooftop. Snipe until they see you. Teleport to your location and there is your extra weapon there.  Use that, no one will know and all be confused.

Z3RO: Tanners sister isnt bad looking :v
Firespray: New sig
Z3RO: noooo

holocalls traumatize worbat
Sly
Poster

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2010, 12:21:14 AM »

I'm entertaining myself with Body Armor + Disguiser + Random Murder at the moment, mixing a teleporter or weapon when applicable.
Charles445
Build Tester

I LOVE THIS AVATAR

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2010, 01:20:15 AM »

Go in a tower with a silenced pistol and snipe the crap out of people as they frantically try to figure out what's going on.

Actually, now that the visualizer is implemented, I can't do it anymore.
Fucking game improvements...

del>Ok, so Bad King, you are just going to wait for Garry to fix?
What an idiotic thing to ask. Dammit weed.

Bookcases, Bookcases Everywhere
Meta-Stick
Poster

it contains, a daisy box

« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2010, 01:47:29 AM »

I run around holstered, until the innocents kill themselves. Works every time.

Just grab some bottles and stick them in girls...
Braegh
Poster

« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2010, 04:33:40 PM »

Grab the DNA scanner, say it points to an innocent and then when everyone is concerned with the fresh body open up on them.

Last time I did that, I got shot by my teammate the moment I was about to call out an innocent...

I prefer keeping people in the dark as long as possible. Preferred early weapon is probably the silenced pistol, though I enjoy a good haunting spree with the Poltergeist too. Nothing scares the crap out of people more than that unidentified body (or health station) they're running up to suddenly blowing up on them.

My most memorable game so far involved ~10 players on ttt_underground and my only teammate dying 20 seconds into the round because of a sliding door. I bought a Poltergeist, and blew up 2 innocents with his corpse - of course, people were too curious about the new bodies, so I launched one of those too. I ended up winning the round with 6 or 7 kills due to explosions - the only 2 non-explosion kills I made were the last 2 innocents.
Handy_man
Poster

SNG community admin

« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2010, 08:20:46 PM »

Gain trust with everyone when i am alone with someone then kill the person i am alone with at a good point flare gun body move on eventually i leave a "paper trail" for the detectives with no more flares but i try and hide a body if possible.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2010, 10:54:31 PM by Handy_man »

[b]
Sky-netgaming.com
zoobird
Poster

« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2010, 08:32:35 PM »

Here is a new evil tactic. 

I bought a Newton Launcher on a small map that was it useless on.  Placed it on the ground.  Watched to see who pick it up.  Later I said, "I think I saw someone with a newton launcher".  I stalked the guy with the newton launcher sure enough he pulled it out, I called him out, and a mass massacre exploded. 
Major Binkx
Poster

« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2010, 07:29:40 AM »

Well, the best thing about discussing tactics is that they change every time.
I usually start out with the radar, to keep an eye on people and look for stanglers.  After that, to break up the clumps, I use the "snipe and walk away routine", taking out innocents and especially detectives one by one in a crowd, creating a panic.  Burning bodies is also effective, as are those start-of-round kills where prepare and kill someone as soon as traitor pops up.  Always be careful of people watching you from behind when you snipe, and watch out for the ammo check- drop the sniper after a few kills.  I'll never forget that match on richland where I sniped 8 people by moving back and forth on a roof, and then killing 2 more.  That was fun.
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: TRAITORS - What is your favourite tactic? « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length