Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 11:46:53 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: (Idea) Opt In/Out To Be Detective
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: (Idea) Opt In/Out To Be Detective  (Read 5555 times)
SpiderTTT
Poster

« on: October 10, 2010, 05:13:31 AM »

Kinda like ZM you have to opt in to be a Detective it will save the headace of someone who has never played TTT getting it and killing that round.
Copper :D
Poster

« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2010, 05:45:29 AM »

I like the idea, the option can be presented to players who have never been to a particular TTT server before.

If this idea passes, I'd like to propose an option to opt out of being a Traitor in rounds with more than 12 people

« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 05:47:03 AM by Copper :D »
C.Mong
Poster

DNR Owner

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2010, 05:58:14 AM »

I'd prefer the ability to opt out, otherwise people who dont know about it won't be detective, even if they want to, and we'd have very few people being detective.

I've always liked that idea, though.

www.dnr-gaming.com
Mr. Gash
Poster

www.nonerdsjustgeeks.com

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2010, 07:05:57 AM »

This was already suggested, and in the end it came down to having a check box in Settings if you want to be a traitor/detective or not.
In the end BKU denied it.
Bad King Urgrain
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2010, 08:50:54 AM »

The reason I have always opposed this is because you need to learn how to be a Detective at some point. I don't think Detectives are as fundamental to a round as the ZM is. And if you convince a newbie to give you his DNA Scanner, you're halfway there.
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: (Idea) Opt In/Out To Be Detective « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length