Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 02:50:35 AM
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Question about rearms and the new update
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Question about rearms and the new update  (Read 3201 times)
Griming tomb
Poster

« on: October 09, 2010, 03:46:30 AM »

With the update of gmod, i recently opened some of my rearm scripts to notice all my spawns set were gone. I put the spawns back the way they were, but some of them didn't save rotation, is this happening with everyone?
Bad King Urgrain
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2010, 10:56:34 AM »

I checked it out, and didn't have any issues with spawns not loading at all. I did find that it was not loading the orientation of the spawns properly. This has been fixed in an updated version of the rearm tool: http://ttt.badking.net/rearm-guide/tttweaponplacer.zip

It will sometimes still not show the green guy in the proper rotation for some reason, but it will save it properly so you can ignore that. If you want to be sure, just clicking on a spawn with the physgun will force gmod to update how it shows the model, and it will be rotated as it should.
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Question about rearms and the new update « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length