Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 04:36:03 AM
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Possible new Traitor Equipment
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Possible new Traitor Equipment  (Read 3511 times)
ThePaSch
Poster

« on: October 07, 2010, 05:36:33 PM »

Now that the knife got nerfed, I thought of something that could possibly be added to the game to help traitors a bit.
How about some kind of radar which shows if you can be seen by another player at the moment? It would cost 1 credit, then display a text above the healthbar. Based on the situation, it could say "You can be seen by a player" or "nobody sees you". When you kill someone, the radar disappears and you have to buy a new one to continue using it.
It would help avoiding situations in which you were perfectly sure you could kill someone unseen and then another player is right behind you.
Ovvenchips
Poster

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2010, 05:52:04 PM »

hmmmm, i like it, i dont think it needs to disapear when you kill... only problem is; someone could be looking at you without looking DIRECTLY at you, and you wouldnt be any the wiser, which could cause some problems.... But its a really good idea in my opinion if someone could adapt it. Maybe it shows the distance of nearest two people without having to update or if there was someway of showing you if someone is looking within a general radius of you. Sounds complex and hard to do though, not that i'd know anything about programming

*why1000 makes loud tapping noises
TheNakedDragon: errr Why, what are you doing? XD
Insanitosis: furious, furious masterbation.

'The History of England is emphatically the history of progress' - MACAULAY, Lord (1800-1859)
Meta-Stick
Poster

it contains, a daisy box

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2010, 10:19:24 PM »

One of the kids on the ECG server had a plugin that showed him how many people out of the total had him in their screen view, I made him get rid of it after I tested it for myself, and deemed it unfair. So it's definitely possible.

Just grab some bottles and stick them in girls...
Charles445
Build Tester

I LOVE THIS AVATAR

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2010, 10:52:59 PM »

That sounds really OP

del>Ok, so Bad King, you are just going to wait for Garry to fix?
What an idiotic thing to ask. Dammit weed.

Bookcases, Bookcases Everywhere
phoenixf129
Poster

I Rise from the Ashes.

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2010, 11:12:41 PM »

This is on depthhud, At the top, showing how many people potentially have you in their sights. Might wanna check that out, it has the way, and mechanically, most of you would understand what it means straight out of the box. It's a sandbox HUD plugin.

Software Upgrade Paradox - If you improve a piece of software enough times, you eventually ruin it.
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Possible new Traitor Equipment « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length