Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 09:24:51 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: [VersonoGaming.net] Trouble In Terrorist Town! [Custom Stuff!]
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: [VersonoGaming.net] Trouble In Terrorist Town! [Custom Stuff!]  (Read 7529 times)
TheDmac
Poster

« on: September 30, 2010, 07:03:08 AM »

[VersonoGaming.net] Trouble In Terrorist Town! [Custom Stuff!]

Custom Content
Custom Content includes a M1 Garand, Intervention, Various CSS weapons and a few new Traitor weapons (Crossbow) Although we have custom content, we aim to keep it fair and balanced.

The Community
The Community itself has been around for over a year, with servers expanding to CSS and SA-MP in the past. The forums are active, and everyone who plays the server should register to stay up to date with current news.

Extra Information
The server is located in Australia. VIP applications are open.

The Jihad Bomb has been removed.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 10:57:52 AM by TheDmac »

www.VersonoGaming.net
Australia TTT Server - Custom Content.
phoenixf129
Poster

I Rise from the Ashes.

« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2010, 10:05:47 AM »

Erm, i think i can tell where this thread is going to go with:

new Traitor weapons (Jihad bomb...

:\

Software Upgrade Paradox - If you improve a piece of software enough times, you eventually ruin it.
bigbadboo
Poster

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2010, 11:18:39 AM »

Worst server I have ever played on.

1) Lag is uncontrollable.

2) Retarded custom weapons

3) Stupid people

For point number two, the crossbow is one hit one kill (a long range knife basically. The jihad bomb is INSTANT detonation so its even worse than most jihad hosting servers.

Combine these two additions with the knife and every round the traitors can win, if they were smart enough.

- Buy knife, get one kill.

- Buy Crossbow, get one kill

-Buy Jihad, get at least one kill

- You have now killed the correct number to not be a fail traitor. If all traitors kill 3, they win.
Rectal Exambot
Poster

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2010, 11:32:31 AM »

You can also buy admin!.... the horror
bigbadboo
Poster

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2010, 02:14:03 PM »

Dum Dum DUHH!!!
TheDmac
Poster

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2010, 05:41:40 PM »

The Crossbow does need to be removed, i agree. I don't manage and add the custom content, though. The Jihad is also being removed. It should be gone today.

Feedback about the server is good, though.

www.VersonoGaming.net
bigbadboo
Poster

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2010, 08:33:42 PM »

The Crossbow does need to be removed, i agree. I don't manage and add the custom content, though. The Jihad is also being removed. It should be gone today.

Feedback about the server is good, though.

It might be my connection as im almost as far as you can get from the server, yet the whole server was complaining of lag not just me.
phoenixf129
Poster

I Rise from the Ashes.

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2010, 08:41:05 PM »

Bad host.
My old dedi used to lag terribly when the server was semi full.
God rid of it ;)

Software Upgrade Paradox - If you improve a piece of software enough times, you eventually ruin it.
Moey
Poster

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2010, 02:07:40 AM »

Worst server I have ever played on.

1) Lag is uncontrollable.

2) Retarded custom weapons

3) Stupid people

For point number two, the crossbow is one hit one kill (a long range knife basically. The jihad bomb is INSTANT detonation so its even worse than most jihad hosting servers.

Combine these two additions with the knife and every round the traitors can win, if they were smart enough.

- Buy knife, get one kill.

- Buy Crossbow, get one kill

-Buy Jihad, get at least one kill

- You have now killed the correct number to not be a fail traitor. If all traitors kill 3, they win.

1. You didn't even bother to see that the server is in Australia, and everyone had great pings last night.
2. If you took the time to use the crossbow, you'd notice that it has horrible accuracy and gravity has an extreme take on the bullet.
3. Stupid people? Why? Explain and i'll make sure to warn these so called 'stupid' people.

You start off with one credit, you need atleast 3 kills to get another credit, not one.

Hey Rectal, didn't you buy admin from VersonoGaming multiple times? Yeah... just don't.

Yes, i am a first poster but i've made good use of it.
DemiGod
Build Tester

Nimble as a pregnant cow

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2010, 02:26:19 AM »

If the crossbow is a one hit kill then wouldn't people just run up to someone, whip it out, then shoot them in the back?
If this is even remotely possible then it has more practicality then the knife.

Saying that makes you sound like some sort of ignorant ass

I hate all of you
Nah, more like demigod isn't self centered and he is legality cool guy.
Moey
Poster

« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2010, 03:52:59 AM »

Takes more then 3 seconds to take it out.

I said that to stop trolls saying "First poster, what would you know?".
« Last Edit: October 01, 2010, 03:54:10 AM by Moey »
Meta-Stick
Poster

it contains, a daisy box

« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2010, 05:27:07 AM »

I love these threads. We all look like savages.

Just grab some bottles and stick them in girls...
bigbadboo
Poster

« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2010, 06:08:24 AM »

1. You didn't even bother to see that the server is in Australia, and everyone had great pings last night.

Duh, I said that despite myself being as far as I am from the server box, everyone was complaining of lag at that time. Spikes were CLEARLY visible using net graph, and everyone's ping's were rising to above 200. That was just before I posted the comment.

2. If you took the time to use the crossbow, you'd notice that it has horrible accuracy and gravity has an extreme take on the bullet.

Even your fellow countryman agrees with me. Look one hit one kill weapons should be balanced. At least its not as stupid as an awp though...

3. Stupid people? Why? Explain and i'll make sure to warn these so called 'stupid' people.

Just in general on the server, lots of RDM yet admins did nothing about it despite 3 being on. However they did kick the same guy about 3 times for "<3 Polish", and no they did not know him personally.

Hey Rectal, didn't you buy admin from VersonoGaming multiple times? Yeah... just don't.

Hopefully your last...
« Last Edit: October 01, 2010, 06:13:51 AM by bigbadboo »
Polishhotdog
Poster

« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2010, 08:14:58 AM »

1. The server only lagged that night, it normally does not lag and never crashes. Sometimes our host decided to randomly lag but only on rare occasions.

2. The crossbow is fine the way it is. 1/2 the traitors decide not to pick the crossbow and if they do 95% of them miss the shot. The sound is very loud so unless your deaf everyone can hear it, it also must be dropped and leaves DNA on it. I don't see how it's overpowered.

3. The person i kicked was an annoying prepube. let me tell you the story..

He was annoying everyone, his voice was annoying and his mic qualty was HORRIBLE, echo and such. I gagged him and he started to spam chat saying that I'm admin abusing. I ungaged him and then jailed him to explain to him that his mic sucks and he was gagged for a good reason. He then RDMed me while i was speaking to him and went on to RDM around 4 people. I kicked him with the reason "<3 polish" because he knew exactly why he was kicked. Most of this happened before you came on so you were only around for the kicking. As for admins not doing anything... Come play some more then you'll see that is a lie.

and also Rectal, dont complain about the admin being payed, it isn't anymore but still i remember you used to pay for admin on the old server so dont bitch about it.

You might also like to know that the Jihad has been removed. Kthx
Rectal Exambot
Poster

« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2010, 08:50:48 AM »

I admit it, I am a hypocrite, but atleast I was one who could ban people
Manmax75
Poster

Programming Guy

« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2010, 07:36:58 AM »

I am seriously thinking of releasing my ttt suicide bomb, as I have seen so many servers plagued by this bad, horrible, unbalanced demonic device of pure evil coated in malevolent doom.

Ride Forward and Thrust Your Pelvis In The Dark Void. The One Induced By Pleasure Yet Cast By The Bigger Picture.
TheDmac
Poster

« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2010, 10:56:42 AM »

The Jihad Bomb has been removed.

www.VersonoGaming.net
Mr. Gash
Poster

www.nonerdsjustgeeks.com

« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2010, 09:31:42 PM »

The Jihad Bomb is fun when you have like 10 hp, but really, the delay should be at least 5 seconds imo..
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: [VersonoGaming.net] Trouble In Terrorist Town! [Custom Stuff!] « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length