Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 09:25:57 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Realistic idea
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Realistic idea  (Read 4168 times)
phoenixf129
Poster

I Rise from the Ashes.

« on: September 25, 2010, 11:40:45 PM »

Kay. Your here to listen to my 'realistic' idea, here it is!

How about if the fatal death shot was a headshot, to remove the last seen for detectives, effectively the brain / eyes would be destroyed, nilling the ability to persee whatever last saw.

Any CONSTRUCTIVE criticism? I know what you guys are like :)

Software Upgrade Paradox - If you improve a piece of software enough times, you eventually ruin it.
JossiRossi
Build Tester

Now touching you ever so slightly less.

« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2010, 11:42:09 PM »

One reason I dislike is simply because if you look, it seems over half the bodies I find are headshotted.

Get off my lawn you rotten kids!
Nah, he's just being 'correct'. It's just JossiRossi's way of dealing with it.

Indy Game News: Thanks For Playing.
phoenixf129
Poster

I Rise from the Ashes.

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2010, 11:47:03 PM »

Due to the fact that most people stand still, giving themselves out, to be freely headshotted.
It's incredibly hard to headshot with gmod's crappy hitboxes. (or even acurately hit someone while they're moving.)

Myself, as a traitor, actually wait purposely for someone to stop moving, its an easy shot then, deagle'd for 672dmg in the head.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2010, 11:50:37 PM by phoenixf129 »

Software Upgrade Paradox - If you improve a piece of software enough times, you eventually ruin it.
Killroy
Build Tester

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2010, 12:19:51 AM »

Due to the fact that most people stand still, giving themselves out, to be freely headshotted.
It's incredibly hard to headshot with gmod's crappy hitboxes.

What are you talking about. The vast majority of all my kills as a traitor - and yes, I do get them - are always Deagle headshots or shotgn headshots.

I clicked on that link, but quickly closed the tab before it loaded upon realizing that the file name was whalecock.jpg.
Manmax75
Poster

Programming Guy

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2010, 06:27:01 AM »

The hitboxes are still super shist. Also if your gonna do this you might as well make the person head blow off (depending on type of shot)

Ride Forward and Thrust Your Pelvis In The Dark Void. The One Induced By Pleasure Yet Cast By The Bigger Picture.
bigbadboo
Poster

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2010, 10:24:41 AM »

You need some way to make who the last one seen was more effective if this is brought in.
Bad King Urgrain
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2010, 11:28:04 AM »

The whole Last Seen concept already is as unrealistic as they come. More importantly, it certainly isn't overpowered. There's no gameplay reason to do anything like this.
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Realistic idea « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length