Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 04:25:36 AM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Bug: No dna after C4 is destroyed.
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bug: No dna after C4 is destroyed.  (Read 3362 times)
Handy_man
Poster

SNG community admin

« on: September 22, 2010, 09:40:07 PM »

After you defuse a C4 get the dna and then destroy the c4 to move onto killing the traitor with the dna you just collected as i tried to do today the dna disappears from the scanner...

I doubt this was intentional as well it kind of seems stupid and does not comply with the rest of the way you work the dna system i.e when you collect dna off a body and it then decays the dna is still in your sampler.

Thanks,

Handy_man

[b]
Sky-netgaming.com
Meta-Stick
Poster

it contains, a daisy box

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2010, 10:12:13 PM »

Sounds like destroying the c4 made the DNA go away too. Just like if the person d/c from the game, you'll lose their DNA. Nice catch, I guess since the c4 isn't there it has nothing to reference. Hopefully fixable.

Just grab some bottles and stick them in girls...
Manmax75
Poster

Programming Guy

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2010, 12:11:49 AM »

Read the DNA into a separate array, though I thought this was already done and the DNA isn't held on a variable within the entity itself....

Ride Forward and Thrust Your Pelvis In The Dark Void. The One Induced By Pleasure Yet Cast By The Bigger Picture.
Bad King Urgrain
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2010, 07:53:32 AM »

Thanks for the report, it's on my list.
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Bug: No dna after C4 is destroyed. « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length