Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 09:17:06 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: | RG | Relaxed Gaming | MODDED | Hosted by SLAGaming.net
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: | RG | Relaxed Gaming | MODDED | Hosted by SLAGaming.net  (Read 5309 times)
Chuckadrew
Poster

« on: September 15, 2010, 01:17:20 PM »

Relaxed Gaming was my creation as I felt as though I the community needed a safe haven, where the land is minge free, admin aboose free, where the players can actually have a laugh and enjoy the game.

[IP - 91.192.208.86:27022 - 20 Slot]

Here are just a few of the features we have;

* The servers TTT game mode has a lot of modifications, which makes us fun.
* Modifications;

Blood and guts - BOOM HEADSHOT! really does apply, heads literally burst upon impact!
Music - Unique songs play for each side if they win.
Weapons - for a full list, go here - http://rg-relaxedgaming.webs.com/app...raitor-weapons
VIP - If you want to help us, you can buy VIP! Since we respect our players who are not able to pay, we try our best to prevent VIP from getting unfair advantages.
VIP Features - Increased chance for traitor, increased jihad explosion, Radar loads a little bit quicker, DNA Scanner is more effective, and a lot more!

We even have a RDM notifier, so if you get rdm'd, one of our admins will be alerted immediately for quick and swift action! We also have custom HL2 playermodels so it's never a dull moment.

We also have scriptenforcer and anticheat scripts installed, to stop them mean nasty cheaters!!!

So if you feel like relaxing and enjoying a few rounds of TTT, why don't you join us...

It'll be a blast ;)
C.Mong
Poster

DNR Owner

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2010, 06:15:41 PM »

VIP - If you want to help us, you can buy VIP! Since we respect our players who are not able to pay, we try our best to prevent VIP from getting unfair advantages.
VIP Features - Increased chance for traitor, increased jihad explosion, Radar loads a little bit quicker, DNA Scanner is more effective, and a lot more!

Yep
How is the DNA scanner more effective?

www.dnr-gaming.com
Sam
Poster

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2010, 08:03:37 PM »

VIP-only gameplay changing features are the worst, even if they are small.

http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/samm5506
Manmax75
Poster

Programming Guy

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2010, 08:07:46 PM »

I am thinking of releasing my suicide bomb public, so people can stop using the unbalanced jihad bomb.

Ride Forward and Thrust Your Pelvis In The Dark Void. The One Induced By Pleasure Yet Cast By The Bigger Picture.
Darkebrz
Poster

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2010, 09:10:56 PM »

Want to make the list of weapons work so we can pick it apart?
DemiGod
Build Tester

Nimble as a pregnant cow

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2010, 11:01:16 PM »

VIP Features - increased jihad explosion

Seriously what the fuck?

I hate all of you
Nah, more like demigod isn't self centered and he is legality cool guy.
Kiwiâ„¢
Build Tester

Trendy and Dry

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2010, 12:42:03 AM »

Your weapons are horrible and you should feel bad.

Worbat: You killing me constantly was so frustrating, I quit in disgust.

[16:47] Jeff: British is not an ancestry. Britain is an accident of noble marriages, pregnancies, and deaths.
bigbadboo
Poster

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2010, 09:31:40 AM »

Hosted by SLAGaming.net

Enough Said!
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: | RG | Relaxed Gaming | MODDED | Hosted by SLAGaming.net « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length