Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 11:48:01 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: ttt_diamondshoals_a2
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ttt_diamondshoals_a2  (Read 4238 times)
JossiRossi
Build Tester

Now touching you ever so slightly less.

« on: September 14, 2010, 09:29:01 PM »

Sorry no nice pictures, but here is a converted version of DiamondShoals_a2.

http://www.filefront.com/17290636/ttt_diamondshoals_a2.zip

There are a few bugs, none of which are REALLY game breaking fortunately. Feel free to let me know what's odd about it. I'll be making tweaks and attempting to iron out the weirdness. Additionally I pulled out many of the traitor traps but I'll reintroduce the more interesting ones and clean up what will ultimately exist.

Get off my lawn you rotten kids!
Nah, he's just being 'correct'. It's just JossiRossi's way of dealing with it.

Indy Game News: Thanks For Playing.
Secone
Build Tester

Welcome to the Church of Rock and Roll!

« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2010, 09:58:56 PM »

Oh god yes finally thank you

Worbat: When we're playing I love to hear him scream as I rape his ass 
9:19 PM - Nel: Why is my 16 year old son married to a 20 year old man
Citizen: I want to see Morpheus' big black penis damn it!
Citizen_001: I JUST WANT TO HIT A BABY
Killroy
Build Tester

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2010, 10:35:45 PM »

Thank God I can stop fiddling with ent_spy!

I clicked on that link, but quickly closed the tab before it loaded upon realizing that the file name was whalecock.jpg.
C.Mong
Poster

DNR Owner

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2010, 03:57:25 AM »

May I make some suggestions?

-Just make the water normal water, don't let it damage anyone anymore. Seems unnecessary in this gamemode.
-make the door on the second floor of the lighthouse toggle-able with "e", as of right now it requires using the crowbar to open.
-Spread weapons out across the map, there's so many, but all in one or two spots.
-The wind/rain/thunder sounds are horribly loud and obnoxious. Maybe adjust the volume? Could be just me, but stopsounds shouldn't be required to play the map.
-Fix the textures on the building by the graveyard, they clash horribly. If they're custom (I assume they are otherwise you wouldn't have changed them) you can extract them from the original .bsp and pakrat them into the ttt_ version.
-remove the barriers from the path the raft floats in the original version, opening that up might be a good idea.
-Does the "spawn an invisible hulk" trap do anything? I used it and not a whole lot was happening.
-Maybe make the explosive barrel boat explode again, I didn't see the trap usable so it seems out of place, just a boat full of invincible explosive barrels.

Other than that I can't think of much. Has a lot of potential but it's not quite there yet.

www.dnr-gaming.com
Sly
Poster

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2010, 07:29:32 PM »

On the back side of the Lighthouse there's a func_hurt entity that's set to over 100. Would appreciate a removal, in addition to C.Mong's suggestions.
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: ttt_diamondshoals_a2 « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length