Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 11:49:00 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Weapon Idea's
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Weapon Idea's  (Read 3720 times)
Chuckadrew
Poster

« on: September 13, 2010, 10:34:46 PM »

Yo,

Was just thinking, what is it someone really expects from a TTT server, I know what I expect, a good community and uber awesome weapons, am I right?

I own a server on TTT and I'm afraid, my idea's alone are pretty lame, I do need help with idea's and balancing stuff out evenly so things aren't overpowered and what not.

Well, I'd like you, the players - to give me some idea's, which I could implement, I already have quite a few weapons but if we can get a whole load of them made by our community lua coder, then vote to keep the top 10 ten, that would good indeed.

Okay, so

Think of weapons for both;  Traitor and Detective.

These are what we have already - http://rg-relaxedgaming.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/3392912-our-custom-traitor-weapons

Thank you :)
bigbadboo
Poster

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2010, 10:44:03 PM »

Theres no point posting this here, you will just get "forumites" telling you to keep it vanilla and add nothing.
Firespray
Build Tester

:-(

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2010, 10:58:36 PM »

The EMP idea I really like, however the fact that it guarntees a traitor will be innocent. How about just mixing it up and not giving a answer at all for a time?

RC Activator seems like a good idea if innocents have a way to find it and disable it.

ID Stealer was suggested before but it seems like it can cause too much confusion.

Painstation, I believe someone made it.  Certainly would make people cautious and pay attention where the original one was if there was one.  It seems okay, but the damage seems really high.

AWP seems just like an "alright" weapon but the fact it can make you go invisible when crouching worries me.

Dart gun would seem better if it didn't fully kill you instead like drain it or blur the vision a bit.

Fake body seems fine to me.  Someone might find the real person alive later and kill you though.

Jihad- No...just no.  Imbalanced and ruins the fun for everyone.  Its like just, hurr suicide I get kills rather than doing them secretly like your supposed to.

Wrench- Seems a bit shaky to me, if its insta kill it worries me. Maybe jamming a door for a set period of time?  

Body Implanter- It seems...meh, kind of strays people away of even identifying bodies anymore if they know it can kill 'em.

Landmine - Meh...sort of, as long as you can shoot it and it explodes.  Makes people a bit more cautious I guess.

Tripmines- Again, see landmine.

Z3RO: Tanners sister isnt bad looking :v
Firespray: New sig
Z3RO: noooo

holocalls traumatize worbat
NaPStone2
Poster

I AM UNORGINAL SO I USE THIS GIF

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2010, 01:43:56 AM »

More or less what firespray said.
Now on to my normal behavior of defending the jihad.

I have rarely seen it take more than 3 people out.
Because otherwise, the person gets killed too fast, and the bomb doesn't go off.
That and I haven't really seen it being used when there are more then 10 people on the server.

maybe u shud w8
then stream got time 4 ur rqest later
and u downlad
Chuckadrew
Poster

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2010, 08:57:31 AM »

The EMP idea I really like, however the fact that it guarntees a traitor will be innocent. How about just mixing it up and not giving a answer at all for a time?

RC Activator seems like a good idea if innocents have a way to find it and disable it.

ID Stealer was suggested before but it seems like it can cause too much confusion.

Painstation, I believe someone made it.  Certainly would make people cautious and pay attention where the original one was if there was one.  It seems okay, but the damage seems really high.

AWP seems just like an "alright" weapon but the fact it can make you go invisible when crouching worries me.

Dart gun would seem better if it didn't fully kill you instead like drain it or blur the vision a bit.

Fake body seems fine to me.  Someone might find the real person alive later and kill you though.

Jihad- No...just no.  Imbalanced and ruins the fun for everyone.  Its like just, hurr suicide I get kills rather than doing them secretly like your supposed to.

Wrench- Seems a bit shaky to me, if its insta kill it worries me. Maybe jamming a door for a set period of time? 

Body Implanter- It seems...meh, kind of strays people away of even identifying bodies anymore if they know it can kill 'em.

Landmine - Meh...sort of, as long as you can shoot it and it explodes.  Makes people a bit more cautious I guess.

Tripmines- Again, see landmine.

I actually like your suggestions, so I will re-vamp them :D
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Weapon Idea's « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length