Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 11:59:04 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Detective checkbox
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Detective checkbox  (Read 4302 times)
Kologer0s
Poster

« on: September 11, 2010, 05:27:26 PM »

Many people don't like to be detective and some people who are still new have no idea what to do, so my idea is to add a checkbox in F1 settings if you want to have a chance of becoming detective.

That way people who don't check it have more chance of getting traitor but at the same time have more chance to be innocent, and never a detective!

This will bring more good detectives in game and less rdm for false dna scanning of a dead traitor for some reason!

http://bit.ly/Mogzcom MOGZ Gmod TTT + Killing Floor Servers
Nasu
Poster

« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2010, 08:37:20 PM »

Support. It could also be added to traitor, but I don't know about the problems that could cause :O
phoenixf129
Poster

I Rise from the Ashes.

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2010, 08:39:04 PM »

Problem.
What if everyone ticked the checkbox?
There would be no detective
If its for traitors too - there would be no traitors.

-support

Software Upgrade Paradox - If you improve a piece of software enough times, you eventually ruin it.
Meta-Stick
Poster

it contains, a daisy box

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2010, 08:40:53 PM »

It can probably have an added action to force a detective if everyone has it checked.

Just grab some bottles and stick them in girls...
Darkebrz
Poster

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2010, 09:06:44 PM »

Yeah I think this is a good idea. I'm tired of the detectives not knowing what to do and not willing to learn.

And really simple fix to that problem. If noone checks the box just generate detectives normally, doesn't hurt anything.
Mr. Gash
Poster

www.nonerdsjustgeeks.com

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2010, 09:18:34 PM »

Quote from:  Darkebrz
Yeah I think this is a good idea. I'm tired of the detectives not knowing what to do and not willing to learn.

And really simple fix to that problem. If noone checks the box just generate detectives normally, doesn't hurt anything.[/quote]

+support
Bad King Urgrain
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2010, 09:59:15 PM »

Not going to happen.
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Detective checkbox « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length