Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 09:21:02 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: C4 Numpad [Clean]
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: C4 Numpad [Clean]  (Read 4027 times)
Sam
Poster

« on: September 06, 2010, 07:18:09 PM »

I noticed that the C4 numpad had quite a few unused buttons, so I decided to clean it up myself. Here are some pictures:

It's now cut down to only 11 buttons. The '0' key is smaller and there is a 'CLR' (or 'Clear') button for clearing the combination entered.

DOWNLOAD: http://solidfiles.com/d/e161/
INSALL:
1. Place the contents into the garrysmod/gamemodes/terrortown/ folder and overwrite existing files.
2. Open terrortown/gamemode/init.lua and add AddCSLuaFile( "vgui/DNumPadC4.lua" ) at the top.
3. Open terrortown/gamemode/cl_init.lua and add include( "vgui/DNumPadC4.lua" ) at the top.

If you could add this into the official TTT gamemode, Bad King Urgrain, that would be great.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 09:02:25 PM by Sam »

http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/samm5506
Charles445
Build Tester

I LOVE THIS AVATAR

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2010, 09:48:33 PM »

Pretty.

del>Ok, so Bad King, you are just going to wait for Garry to fix?
What an idiotic thing to ask. Dammit weed.

Bookcases, Bookcases Everywhere
that guy
Build Tester

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2010, 10:04:05 PM »

How about making a complete reskin for the keypad so it actually looks like your arming a c4 and not using a computer calculator, I would do it but im a terrible artist.

I want to know who was the first person to rub barrels, must of been an epic moment like discovering fire or your sisters vibrator.
Fuffe
Poster

Crummycradle was a mistake

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2010, 10:47:36 PM »

A good idea well executed!
Meta-Stick
Poster

it contains, a daisy box

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2010, 11:45:53 PM »

I use the other buttons to reset the combination I've entered if I decide I don't want to put the combination I've entered. I can't remember if there were extra buttons at the top of the keypad or not.

Just grab some bottles and stick them in girls...
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: C4 Numpad [Clean] « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length