Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 02:57:22 AM
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: TTT Secrets and map exploits!!!!!
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: TTT Secrets and map exploits!!!!!  (Read 13985 times)
Bad King Urgrain
Administrator

« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2010, 04:21:48 PM »

Standing on a prop is a special thing I can easily detect. Pushing someone with a prop is not detectable, or at the very least much harder to detect.

Why would you push someone off a cliff with a prop? Why would that person let it happen? Is it only for AFKs?
Darkest_97
Poster

Hi.

« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2010, 05:09:17 PM »

Like im a traitor on the helipad on canyon. And everyone is standing near the edge looking down.  :D
JossiRossi
Build Tester

Now touching you ever so slightly less.

« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2010, 05:11:07 PM »

I've done it by accident many times. Granted I was being dumb but the intent was not to kill. If you carry a barrel up to say the lighthouse on dm_island then if anyone is on the edge of the railing they can very easy be pushed over and fall to their death.

Get off my lawn you rotten kids!
Nah, he's just being 'correct'. It's just JossiRossi's way of dealing with it.

Indy Game News: Thanks For Playing.
Bad King Urgrain
Administrator

« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2010, 08:20:44 PM »

I would only be vaguely worried about it if it was something easily abusable for teamkilling, like propkilling was. Using it as a traitor is a bad idea because you won't get kill credit, and people hanging out on an edge like the railing basically hate their life.

Perhaps a way to make magneto stick related abuse even harder: what if shooting a prop someone is carrying would make them drop it?
Darkest_97
Poster

Hi.

« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2010, 09:06:39 PM »

Perhaps a way to make magneto stick related abuse even harder: what if shooting a prop someone is carrying would make them drop it?

That would be good and bad. Because i like blocking bullets with props.
Meta-Stick
Poster

it contains, a daisy box

« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2010, 02:53:29 AM »

I use the fridge door on thething as a riot shield personally. I can't see where I'm going, but it blocks the bullets.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 02:54:30 AM by Meta-Stick »

Just grab some bottles and stick them in girls...
Paenlys
Poster

« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2010, 08:08:34 AM »

hey guys

well the idea of this thread was to get the exploits noticed, its was fun to try them out but it ruins the game in the long run, I would rather see them get fixed... so I thank BKU for your input.

and to add a note onto prop pushing thing, on whitehouse if you stand on the walkway underground and wait, with a barrel, for someone to walk past, you can push them off the edge and kill them instantly very easily.

making the prop drop when someone is on it is great news though, thanks for that.

I know that most of these map facts are just information about how the map works, but I made the title sound exciting because I felt like it. ^^'

signed... "The Map Tester" LOL
Manmax75
Poster

Programming Guy

« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2010, 10:27:52 AM »

well, unfortuently the prop launch protection thing didn't work. If you stack TWO tire on top of each other then grab the first tire you can still launch them.

Ride Forward and Thrust Your Pelvis In The Dark Void. The One Induced By Pleasure Yet Cast By The Bigger Picture.
Bad King Urgrain
Administrator

« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2010, 11:43:51 AM »

Can't do anything about that. At least it's more difficult now.
Rectal Exambot
Poster

« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2010, 03:08:31 PM »

Can't do anything about that. At least it's more difficult now.

It fixed the RDM Prop throws, but not those ones willing to throw themselves up to the roof of compound.

That is good though, stops RDM, we can also just ban the exploiters.
Pages: 1 [2]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: TTT Secrets and map exploits!!!!! « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length