Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 11:49:01 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Your custom TTT Packs
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Your custom TTT Packs  (Read 7088 times)
James
Poster

« on: August 27, 2010, 06:19:14 PM »

Hey, just a little request, Yes this is my first post, so you can call me a noob :s
I just wanted to make my server a little better, can people tell me, and maybe send me what they use to make they're servers better :)

Oh, and also weapons too. ( I never really got the AK47's icon to work anyway )

Thanks anyway :)
Darkebrz
Poster

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2010, 06:55:21 PM »

To make a server better get a bunch of fun regulars and good admins that like to have fun and not be super srs.
Vanilla TTT is just fine.
James
Poster

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2010, 07:33:33 PM »

I meant like small addons. I Saw a server where, a detective would have a deerstalker, and would have new weapons, which arent normally included,  On different servers!
worbat
Santaman

Fnar Fnar Fnar

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2010, 07:59:38 PM »

Those are custom made weapons made by the server owners. It'd be best to contact them directly.

Shadow:  Ben's secret name is ben

my god
Meta-Stick
Poster

it contains, a daisy box

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2010, 05:13:15 AM »

Define new weapons. :P Are you talking about the UMP maybe? Also the deerstalker was added to the recent games, and just now recently disabled because of clipping issues. lol

Just grab some bottles and stick them in girls...
Manmax75
Poster

Programming Guy

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2010, 09:59:59 AM »

well i made a flashbang for my clans server, pretty handy for traitors

Ride Forward and Thrust Your Pelvis In The Dark Void. The One Induced By Pleasure Yet Cast By The Bigger Picture.
Spartan
Poster

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2010, 11:56:03 AM »

I meant like small addons. I Saw a server where, a detective would have a deerstalker, and would have new weapons, which arent normally included,  On different servers!

You can add custom weapons, but you'll need to refer to BKU's custom weps making tutorial to make it compatible with ttt. There are specific things you need to alter in the (I'm guessing) shared.lua file so they can be bought or spawn with them or whatever. I haven't done this myself for my server but I'm sure that's how weapons go. As for other addons... what are you looking for? Admin addons?
James
Poster

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2010, 02:06:48 PM »

I know all about adding the TTT derivatives, but I just need some good ones that all players can use, and maybe even an admin weapon.
DemiGod
Build Tester

Nimble as a pregnant cow

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2010, 09:20:15 PM »

and maybe even an admin weapon.

You're fucking kidding me

I hate all of you
Nah, more like demigod isn't self centered and he is legality cool guy.
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Your custom TTT Packs « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length