Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Suggestion: Things to add on round report
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Suggestion: Things to add on round report  (Read 6338 times)
Wat?
Poster

« on: August 24, 2010, 03:06:10 AM »

Damage logs as 4th tab, so you don't need to dive in random nades to get the names.
Preferably showing the damage you did and received  by default, and a drop down menu to see other players damage done/received.

Also add Pushes to Round report if the player is killed within 5 seconds from the push.
Mainly to make it easier to track people who push others in to deathly traps.
LeftHandedMoth
Poster

Minister of Umbrellas.

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2010, 08:57:32 AM »

The pushes are already registered in the events. Did you never notice that?

Dude you mumble a lot.

Fuck you.
phoenixf129
Poster

I Rise from the Ashes.

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2010, 10:37:02 AM »

Damage logs are a incredible amount of information. This could buffer overflow some clients...

I already asked BKU about that one. It's not going to be added, you can just use ttt_print_damagelog at rounds end.

Software Upgrade Paradox - If you improve a piece of software enough times, you eventually ruin it.
bigbadboo
Poster

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2010, 12:14:39 PM »

http://www.zombiemaster.org/smf/index.php?topic=10064.0

Already suggested.
Wat?
Poster

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2010, 01:11:33 PM »

The pushes are already registered in the events. Did you never notice that?

I thought It only showed pushes if they resulted in killing a person with FALL damage.
At least I recall It saying nothing about pushes when im pushed in to meat grinders and other sorts of kill devices.
Meta-Stick
Poster

it contains, a daisy box

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2010, 07:25:18 PM »

I thought It only showed pushes if they resulted in killing a person with FALL damage.
At least I recall It saying nothing about pushes when im pushed in to meat grinders and other sorts of kill devices.

Yes, you're right. Ignore him. I think BKU is working on this atm, if I'm not mistaken. Maybe, maybe not.

Just grab some bottles and stick them in girls...
Bad King Urgrain
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2010, 07:40:45 PM »

I've thought about it, but I have doubts about how often this situation happens in the game. It would also be a little confusing because the pusher would not be getting points/karma-penalty in these cases. I guess I could add that as well...
phoenixf129
Poster

I Rise from the Ashes.

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2010, 08:08:52 PM »

I've thought about it, but I have doubts about how often this situation happens in the game. It would also be a little confusing because the pusher would not be getting points/karma-penalty in these cases. I guess I could add that as well...

Why not add a timer on the push, and if the player doesn't touch the ground and dies arlfter 5 - 10 seconds, then credit the pusher?

Software Upgrade Paradox - If you improve a piece of software enough times, you eventually ruin it.
Bad King Urgrain
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2010, 08:43:14 PM »

I'm not sure what you're talking about, we're talking about cases where the pushed player does not fall, but is pushed into a trap. Either way I can assure you I can work out implementation details on my own.
Bad King Urgrain
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2010, 08:21:47 PM »

The extended push tracking is now implemented in the SVN build.
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Suggestion: Things to add on round report « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length