Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 11:51:19 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: New Server, but problems!
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: New Server, but problems!  (Read 5662 times)
Lloydski
Poster

« on: August 13, 2010, 05:47:08 PM »

Me and friends enjoy playing TTT on servers like TNS and others, but we decided to get our own to play with. THe problem is, when we play, the innocents that are alive can hear those that are dead. So anyone can ghost... Solutions?

Cheers,

Tom
Sven10
Poster

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2010, 06:06:41 PM »

Try deleting it, then redownloading the latest version of the gamemode.

I've heard some problems about it from other people too, but i've never had this myself.
FF|NedStar
Poster

Look into my eyes.

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2010, 06:11:41 PM »

add the cvar sv_alltalk 0 to your server.cfg which can be found in garrysmod/cfg/

You're so buttmad faggot an admin who rdms and ghosts and lets his friends aimbot what a classy faggot, thank god half your server consists of asslickers otherwise nobody would play on your shitty server.
Lloydski
Poster

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2010, 08:27:15 PM »

It also seems to happen with text chat. One of the traitors tried to use traitor team chat and just told the whole of the innocents. Will the alltalk 0 work for that? I'm just about to try it now.
Mr. Gash
Poster

www.nonerdsjustgeeks.com

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2010, 12:27:41 AM »

That's probably Evolve Admin Mod... If you use Evolve, either delete it or delete the plugin that uses tags.
Lloydski
Poster

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2010, 01:56:20 AM »

add the cvar sv_alltalk 0 to your server.cfg which can be found in garrysmod/cfg/

That worked for the chat issue, thankyou.

Another question, people keep voting the map/gamemode onto some dogfight arcade thing. How do I disable the map/gamemode voting at the end of each map?
Mr. Gash
Poster

www.nonerdsjustgeeks.com

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2010, 09:27:01 PM »

Add
fretta_voting 0
to you server.cfg file.
Bad King Urgrain
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2010, 09:45:42 PM »

There is a readme file in \garrysmod\gamemodes\terrortown\ that contains a lot of information like this. With a bit of CTRL+F you can usually find the convar setting you need.
Lloydski
Poster

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2010, 12:27:11 AM »

Thanks! The readme helped sort everything. Didn't know it was there! Cheers.
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: New Server, but problems! « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length