Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 04:07:05 AM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Anyone know a way to get the knife bug fixed ?
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Anyone know a way to get the knife bug fixed ?  (Read 5723 times)
Sacmo
Poster

« on: June 17, 2010, 04:49:37 AM »

Oddly enough I thought it was just my server doing this, but I found it on other servers ive played on as well, Seems that the knife is not registering when it should be.

When you try throwing it as well, it doesn't leave your hand it just stay there. and when u try stabbing someone it just doesn't register.

Anyone know a way to fix this ?
Darkebrz
Poster

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2010, 03:31:37 PM »

It's just lag and I bet something garry would have to fix.
Sacmo
Poster

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2010, 03:45:35 AM »

nah not lag, its 100% sure its a register bug, knife isn't registering. Maybe a code fix on the knife might work perhaps ?
NaPStone
Poster

Stone: KDR Ratio: 0.something

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2010, 04:42:13 AM »

Last I checked, at least on the chiefehs servers server, Knfe only worked with throw, but that may be fixed, idk, will have to check it.

[NaP]Stone.
Admin Of Chiefehs Servers.
ZM Player
TTT Playe
*INSERT GAME HERE* Player
Sacmo
Poster

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2010, 07:44:49 PM »

Well the knife will work on both, but it takes a couple stabs before it registers, and sometimes it doesn't response to right click to throw.
Tropical Coke
Poster

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2010, 08:50:05 PM »

I like the fact that the knife is only throwable. It makes it so it's not a one-hit instant death.
Darkebrz
Poster

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2010, 05:15:08 PM »

To be honest Sacmo, on all the hours I have on your servers, the knife has never failed me.
Sacmo
Poster

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2010, 09:13:17 AM »

To be honest Sacmo, on all the hours I have on your servers, the knife has never failed me.

lol well your lucky, I mean it is sorta rare it happens, but I dunno I figured I would bring it up so it doesnt get worse :)
Jon is a BEAST
Poster

The Leader of all Noobs

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2010, 08:29:15 PM »

Yeah Sacmo, all the time I've been on your server, the knife's been fine. Weird...

you're not alone. I need alot of help too. :B
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Anyone know a way to get the knife bug fixed ? « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length