Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 09:57:10 AM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Troubles With Fresh Install
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Troubles With Fresh Install  (Read 5359 times)
Zetos Lapier
Poster

« on: May 17, 2010, 08:27:21 PM »

ScriptEnforce: "terrortown\gamemode\cl_init.lua" blocked (CRC Differs)
Registering gamemode 'terrortown' derived from 'base'
ScriptEnforce: "weapons\weapon_ttt_wtester\shared.lua" blocked (CRC Differs)
ScriptEnforce: "weapons\flechette_gun\shared.lua" blocked
entities\ttt_c4\shared.lua:36: attempt to call global 'AccessorFuncDT' (a nil value)
entities/ttt_flame/shared.lua:14: attempt to call global 'AccessorFuncDT' (a nil value)
entities/ttt_health_station/shared.lua:21: attempt to call global 'AccessorFuncDT' (a nil value)

We have done a fresh install on the server, we have enabled/disabled script enforcer, there are no addons of any sorts this is literally running by itself but it continues to give us this issue.

If we don't enable script enforcer then we just go back to the base gamemode, there is no timer or anything of the sort, we have no clue what's going on with this.
Bad King Urgrain
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2010, 08:51:16 PM »

Do you use sv_downloadurl/fastdl?
Zetos Lapier
Poster

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2010, 08:53:14 PM »

Yes we do, I've tried it with and without, it gives me the exact same errors either way.
Bad King Urgrain
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2010, 08:57:17 PM »

What do you get when you disable scriptenforcer and downloadurl? When you do that, what errors do you get in the server console and client consoles?
Zetos Lapier
Poster

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2010, 01:24:10 AM »

We managed to fix it, clientfiles.txt was not agreeing with us.
phoenixf129
Poster

I Rise from the Ashes.

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2010, 02:05:03 PM »

Its clientscripts? Well, ScriptEnforcer has a reputation of being as buggy as ****, unless you have your own anti-cheat system, theres not much that can be done with it :/

I dont use ScriptEnforcer because it doesnt agree with me at all ;)

Software Upgrade Paradox - If you improve a piece of software enough times, you eventually ruin it.
Zetos Lapier
Poster

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2010, 05:45:46 AM »

clientscripts was the main problem, the files are not properly put (our server doesn't like em) so it just takes a few extra seconds to set it up to our servers standards =P
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Troubles With Fresh Install « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length