Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 04:36:11 AM
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Help if you could.
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Help if you could.  (Read 3691 times)
llamalords
Poster

« on: May 17, 2010, 03:32:59 AM »

Well I have some questions to ask about the script:

Number 1, How does the Equipment menu organize A to Z? Or what? Because I'm trying to get it looking nice.

Number 2, Would you tell me where all the "rag" scripts are looked I know where most are but I'm looking for what draws there Unidentified Body and such as I'm trying to create a fake body.

Thank you. :)
Bad King Urgrain
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2010, 07:50:23 AM »

I don't have time to give detailed instructions for everyone's modding efforts, but I can give you basic answers:

1) There is no explicit ordering, because the menu has to handle any number of (custom) equipment. The weapons are ordered in whatever way gmod loads them.

2) Your question does not make much sense. Bodies are prop_ragdolls, the "unidentified" text is drawn in cl_targetid.lua.
phoenixf129
Poster

I Rise from the Ashes.

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2010, 12:37:21 PM »

I think he wants to make a traitor weapon that places a FAKE body somewhere, that acts as a diversion for the traitor to escape. And i think you basically answered what he wanted xD

Software Upgrade Paradox - If you improve a piece of software enough times, you eventually ruin it.
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Help if you could. « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length