Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 02:38:41 AM
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Need some help with a few TTT server issues.
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Need some help with a few TTT server issues.  (Read 5498 times)
Stings
Poster

« on: February 22, 2010, 07:05:20 AM »

Hey,
my buddy and I are setting up our TTT server. We have pretty much everything set up, bar a couple of things.
Most importantly the map cycle. Whatever we tried, we couldn't seem to get any working map cycle. If you guys could help us with this it'd be greatly appreciated. I'll post the i.p. here when we have everything set up and running efficiently.
Oh, also we noticed than guns weren't working on a couple of the maps, like zm_hospital_remix and ttt_amsterville_b2 and b5.
And yes, it does work with many of the other maps. As I said before, any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, guys.
Stings
Poster

« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2010, 04:38:50 PM »

I'd really appreciate some help with these issues.
If any extra info is needed, i'd be happy to give it. Just say the word.
TheDmac
Poster

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2010, 04:45:17 PM »

For mapcycle, is it in the garrysmod directory? Also, list a example of your current mapcycle.txt here.

www.VersonoGaming.net
Australia TTT Server - Custom Content.
Stings
Poster

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2010, 05:19:30 PM »

I've looked everywhere for the mapcycle.txt
No luck.
Am I meant to create it myself? If so, could you give me an example of it, and where to put it?
Bad King Urgrain
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2010, 05:48:41 PM »

You can create one yourself in the server's /garrysmod/ directory. It's a simple text file with mapnames on separate lines in the order you want them. So if you would want to run a mapcycle of some CS:S maps, say Dust -> Office -> Dust2, the contents of the file would be:

de_dust
cs_office
de_dust2

It can be called maplist.txt or mapcycle.txt.
Stings
Poster

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2010, 08:05:14 PM »

I tried that before, it didn't seem to work. I probably put it in an incorrect folder or something. Anyways, will try this, thanks for the help. Also, any idea why ttt_amsterville doesn't have any guns in it among others?
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Need some help with a few TTT server issues. « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length