Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 02:39:01 AM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Traitor Weapon: Duct Tape
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Traitor Weapon: Duct Tape  (Read 6507 times)
Derp
Poster

« on: February 21, 2010, 01:52:54 AM »

Goes in the traitor weapon slot, have to be in front of them for it to work, and disables text and voice chat for ten seconds?

I'd probably use it on occasions, good for people who follow you excessively.
Ajunk
Build Tester

ಠ_ಠ

« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2010, 02:17:13 AM »

You know what's better than duct tape for keeping people quiet? Bullets.

On that note, an item that jams chat and mic within a certain radius would be cool, but tGB/BKU seems to be winding down item creation anyways.

You're all the most fucking heartless people
Derp
Poster

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2010, 05:42:36 AM »

Also effective, but I've had people follow me the entire game, ready to type "It's Derp if I die!" and fuck me over.

It would be amusing to change the last works to "MPMHPRHMRHPM" or something.
TheDmac
Poster

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2010, 12:47:29 PM »

The whole ''It's blah if i get killed'' isn't affective on a full server, with everyone talking.

But i do like the idea.

www.VersonoGaming.net
Australia TTT Server - Custom Content.
stickmeister
Poster

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2010, 10:07:18 PM »

I'd much rather it be a one-use weapon, and it keeps them silent for the rest of the round.

Remember that it basically shows that someone is an Innocent, so...
Ajunk
Build Tester

ಠ_ಠ

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2010, 01:07:01 AM »

I'd much rather it be a one-use weapon, and it keeps them silent for the rest of the round.
Oh, that's a better idea. Duct tape definitely isn't realistic enough, someone could just take that off. How about something that affects their literal human ability to talk permanently? I figure something that blocks their vocal cords or throat. What if you stuck a piece of metal in there? That'd work. It would have to be sharp and small, so you could conceal it and use it quickly. Maybe have a sharp pointy piece at the end of a handle. That way you could stick it into them quickly and silently. It'd be one use too, like you said.

We'll call it a knife.

You're all the most fucking heartless people
DemiGod
Build Tester

Nimble as a pregnant cow

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2010, 03:28:21 AM »

:marphy:

I hate all of you
Nah, more like demigod isn't self centered and he is legality cool guy.
Derp
Poster

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2010, 06:01:54 AM »

Oh, that's a better idea. Duct tape definitely isn't realistic enough, someone could just take that off. How about something that affects their literal human ability to talk permanently? I figure something that blocks their vocal cords or throat. What if you stuck a piece of metal in there? That'd work. It would have to be sharp and small, so you could conceal it and use it quickly. Maybe have a sharp pointy piece at the end of a handle. That way you could stick it into them quickly and silently. It'd be one use too, like you said.

We'll call it a knife.

Duct tape with super glue on it.

Clearly this is the best idea.
shutup9100
Build Tester

In the name of The Empreror I would tap dat ass

« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2010, 06:47:02 AM »

We'll call it a knife.

I wish I could sig that, the whole post.

Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Traitor Weapon: Duct Tape « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length