Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 11:49:59 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Need help creating TTT Server.
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Need help creating TTT Server.  (Read 4873 times)
Nerus
Poster

« on: February 06, 2010, 05:52:04 PM »

Well I have a 16 slot server that is mine for 6 months (Pay Every six months). I figured instead of just having private games with my friends I should make a public gamemode so all can enjoy.

At this moment i am hopeless at servers. I need help installing this to work propely on the server. I have already done it and the gamemode works but the map (its fucked up completely even tho the gamemode works) is stuck on gm_flatgrass and the weapons are glitched like knife isnt being thrown properly and all weapons are held downwards.

So i need someone to explain or make a guide on how to properly install it.  Also need someone to explain how to make yourself superadmin in it like with the gold lettering.

I would be really greatful if someone could help me. And if it works I wouldnt mind donating to you. :D

I am a total newby at this so any help would be greatly appreciated.
Bad King Urgrain
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2010, 06:02:04 PM »

Just as a starting point, the weapon issues sound like Counter-Strike: Source may not be installed on the server (it's a common thing when people first try hosting a server). How to get it on there depends on how the company you rent the server from does things.

You can read about making people admin here:
http://wiki.garrysmod.com/?title=Player_Groups
Nerus
Poster

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2010, 06:06:13 PM »

Cant i just copy my CSS onto the servers FTP?

And what about the maps? Did the download include all of them like Nexus or Clue

I really need an installation guide -.-

Btw the server hoster is Counter-strike.com maybe someone can reccomend a better one for this?

Anyone can help me on whut to do?
« Last Edit: February 06, 2010, 06:13:02 PM by Nerus »
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Need help creating TTT Server. « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length