Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 11:47:15 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Penumbra Map?
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Penumbra Map?  (Read 4763 times)
Wrath
Poster

« on: January 25, 2010, 01:17:20 AM »

For those who have ever played the game Penumbra Overture. Then you know it s a very dark map with lots of little places to hide or hide a body. Old creepy mine's with lots of little monsters running around that want to munch on your head

Now imagine this game without the monsters and traitors. Sounds fun to me

A generator room that once repaired can be turned on so its easier to see or sabotaged by traitors so its harder for you too see if the guy next to you has a knife or not.

A old shed in the mine with a small tunnel system dug out underneath it by some kind of monster. Perfect for sneaking around or hiding bodies

A frozen underground lake with 3 small islands in the middle of it. The furthest island having a small building with a testing chamber. The only problem is getting to that island since the ice is not as thick as it looks

A old armory filled with the best weapons any innocent or traitor could want however this needs a key that's been lost somewhere in the mine

Thoughts? Suggestions?
Tyrant T100
Poster

The State sees all!

« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2010, 07:36:16 AM »

I attempted to make a Penumbra map once, it was the first small mine system with the storage rooms. It was impossible because everything needed to be a displacement.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TyrantGrandburnin
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Penumbra Map? « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length