Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 11:48:32 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: RDMing and such
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: RDMing and such  (Read 20360 times)
Bad King Urgrain
Administrator

« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2009, 08:55:45 PM »

Neither of which you mentioned as a reason in your previous post.
OctaneHugo
Build Tester

hey, prince, you need a shave

« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2009, 09:34:38 PM »

In another round on downtown, there were 3 people left and I was one of them. I ran to the taco shack and saw one of the guys standing outside of an incendiary grenade fire.

so i missed the shotgun eh whatever wanna fight about it

It's basically just like keeping your baby teeth when they fall out, except its a foot.
Ajunk
Build Tester

ಠ_ಠ

« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2009, 01:40:09 PM »

Remind me never to play with you.

You're all the most fucking heartless people
Andyp
Poster

« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2009, 03:52:03 PM »

Funny thing is i dont mind as long as it's justified, i did say you need solid evidence that they are a traitor and when i said solid i meant it as an expression.
For example if i were outside a room and someone came out with a shotgun after i had just heard shots in there, i would call that pretty good evidence for suspicion, if you go into the room and find a body well thats just perfect evidence isnt it.

The trouble with working out whether or not someone is a traitor is that its so flimsy, it can be twisted anyway you want. For example ive been killed before for walking through an area where my fellow traitor had just killed someone and i didnt know until i came through, unfortunately an innocent heard the shots and came to check the body, after finding out he had died to the same weapon i was carried he shot me just after voicing his suspicions.
Now that to me was pefectly fine i didnt mind atall since i could easily understand why he did it and the proof was there. However another time an innocent shot me just after i got chosen for the traitors on the grounds of, and i quote: "you were standing next to explosive barrels" now that, even though it shouldnt, gets my blood boiling since i had been there to get ammo not blow things up.

Then there are the bizarre arguments like the one that i had with Midknight the other day. The funny thing about that was that originally it hadnt been about a DM, it was because i had previously joked about how i used the c4's ability to go through the walls by planting it behind the lab outside of the building in that little alleyway.
By sheer coincedence i got traitor first round with Mack, cant remember the rest of his name, so i asked him to plant it there, as i was aware of what id said while preparing, while i was in the ice caves planting one in the little room. However I wanted to make sure he had planted it right so i came up to cover him at the alley, i didnt actually go in but i sat just outside the mouth on the one side.
Anyhow i was only there for about 1 second and a half and then i followed the innocent maruader across the street a bit hoping to catch him off guard, next thing i hear "ITS ANDY ITS ANDY HE PLANTED A C4 BEHIND THE LAB" 'shit' i thought and i tried to escape but midknight caught me and killed me but not before someone killed him. After my body was revealed he triumphantly cries: "ah i knew it" to which i jokingly replied "funny thing was i didnt plant that c4 i asked mack to, mine is down in the caves.".
I hadnt objected to the kill atall but the second i said that he got all defensive and started going on about how he had seen me plant the c4 and walk out of the alleyway. For some reason that pissed me off, it's like he was defensive because he did something he shouldnt, i mean i just assumed he had heard me on preparation and had put 2 and 2 together. I only made a poor joke.

Instead he made it sound like he had dmed me because after a stupid argument which i shouldnt have risen to he basically contradicted himself and went back on his story. But the point was i hadnt even been angry about the death because i thought it was justfied, it was his weird defensiveness and comments that pissed me off.

Also the thing about holding a room to yourself is it's only applicable on certain maps, I wont lie ive done it before and i used to dm a lot doing this when i first started playing, the thing map isnt too bad if there arent too many players but cluedo is just room city and they are so close together its impossble to avoid going inside one with someone else in there. I dont mind people holeing up as long as they say where and give a few warnings, i dont like walking into a place being told to leave and then shot about 3 seconds later, as for that thing about shooting a couple of guys who were with a traitor, that's just an accident i wouldnt call dm on that since it happens all the time.

Anyhow that's off the point a little and the point is that unfortunately the rules of dming do tend to change depending on who you are with and what you are doing.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 05:26:43 PM by Andyp »

The true Anthem of England: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJNic_XSwBo&feature=related
Pages: 1 [2]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: RDMing and such « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length