Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 09:14:57 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: TTT custom commands
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: TTT custom commands  (Read 18620 times)
Thatniftysage
Poster

« on: February 24, 2012, 04:22:06 PM »

Hi

I'm trying to learn how to use target-able commands ie the same way the suit zoom button can identify a players name.

I want to use that sort of function, so i can look at a player, and do a remote mute on them without having to open up the ulx everytime.

Hope someone can point me in the right direction.
Senor Penguino
Poster

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2012, 06:16:08 PM »

What is the point? You can type !mute <name>. It would be pointless to make that.
sniperduck
Poster

|:NxS:| Staff! :D

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2012, 08:19:20 PM »

What is the point? You can type !mute <name>. It would be pointless to make that.

Why the fuck not? I would love to just bind a command to a key and do commands by looking at someone. Also it would be useful for people with no name/ duplicate names. Also would be a great learning experience.

Overtime these forums have made me an asshole. ;D (TTT subforum)
|:NxS:| Custom TTT Server: source.nxs-gaming.com:27016
|:NxS:| Vanilla TTT Server: source.nxs-gaming.com:27016
|:NxS:| Fretta: <COMING SOON>
Bad King Urgrain
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2012, 09:09:49 AM »

Here is the right direction: LocalPlayer():GetEyeTrace()

The rest is bog standard gmod Lua. If you're looking to learn Lua you picked a horrible time, because garry has replaced the wiki with a version that does not contain any information, because the old one was "messy" or something.
Mr. Gash
Poster

www.nonerdsjustgeeks.com

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2012, 09:19:46 AM »

The rest is bog standard gmod Lua. If you're looking to learn Lua you picked a horrible time, because garry has replaced the wiki with a version that does not contain any information, because the old one was "messy" or something.

He can still use the mirror.
Bad King Urgrain
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2012, 03:38:32 PM »

It's a pain to use because of the limited search capacity. Try finding the page for GetEyeTrace as a newb.
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: TTT custom commands « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length