Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 06:56:04 AM
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: [WzGaming.net]Trouble in Terrorist Town Haste|Custom|FastDL
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: [WzGaming.net]Trouble in Terrorist Town Haste|Custom|FastDL  (Read 11052 times)
nrich588
Poster

WzG Owner

« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2011, 09:32:56 PM »

-- init a heap of data we'll be sending
  local nick  = CORPSE.GetPlayerNick(rag)
  local traitor = (rag.was_role == ROLE_TRAITOR)
  local role  = rag.was_role
  local eq    = rag.equipment or EQUIP_NONE
  local c4    = rag.bomb_wire or -1
  local dmg  = rag.dmgtype or DMG_GENERIC
  local wep  = rag.dmgwep or ""
  local words = rag.last_words or ""
  local hshot = rag.was_headshot or false
  local dtime = rag.time or 0

Have found the variable that contains what weapon he was killed by. I am not sure what to change it to or if I need to create any variables to hold more info. Maybe an If statement?

If (Weapon = M16||Pistol||Glock) {
Display="Was killed with 9mm Ammo".
}

This is obviously not correct for lua. But that's a JavaScript equivalent.
GrayScare0
Poster

« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2011, 04:28:24 AM »

In regards to the silenced sniper: Remember that there is already a silenced pistol, so if you added a silenced sniper, it would really need to be a "worse" weapon than the silenced pistol, but with the advantage of a scope.  You're not going to want to mess with the accuracy I think.  Perhaps an easy and balanced change relative to the silenced pistol specs would be to take down both ROF and magazine capacity considerably.

Please, don't even consider increasing the damage.  Giving the traitor another gun in general is a big advantage, but giving them one with a scope is even bigger.  The mere thought of a traitor being able to have a shotgun, secondary, and silenced sniper all at once is already unsettling (that is a lot of firepower and versatility right there!).

The same thing applies to TMP.  The traitors really don't need additional firepower.  If anything, they need more ways to deceive the innocents.  Remember that everyone has nine inventory slots (crowbar, unarmed, magneto stick, primary, secondary, grenade, dna scanner, primary equipment, secondary equipment), and power roles can have passive equipment.  You don't want any juggernauts out there that turn the thing into a simple deathmatch (and an unbalanced one).  Having traitors able to unload their primary and then switch to secondary or primary equipment (knife, silenced pistol) is already honestly too much; this only makes a difference in one-on-one firefights after unloading if the primary equipment is better suited to the situation than the secondary, but when engaging multiple targets in quick succession, having two backup weapons is such a big advantage.  More weapons, more (loaded) ammo, more variety.
nrich588
Poster

WzG Owner

« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2011, 05:08:11 AM »

New server is up,
75.102.39.30:27015

Add me on steam, my name is [WzG] Nate.
If that fails just add 'nrich588'. You should come playtest with me.

Config settings:
No pre-round nades.
45 second end round time.
No post round RDM.

M16 has less recoil.
Mac10 has increased recoil.
2 hit knife.

Pages: 1 [2]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: [WzGaming.net]Trouble in Terrorist Town Haste|Custom|FastDL « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length