Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 06:42:32 AM
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Another rearming issue
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Another rearming issue  (Read 3938 times)
moarx
Poster

« on: July 15, 2011, 08:22:10 PM »

I rearmed 2 maps a few days ago and decided to test them out for the hell of it (to make sure everything was ok) and I'm getting some errors/weapons aren't loading properly. The 2 maps are ttt_nexus_final and ttt_whitehouse_b2 (though I doubt the maps have anything to do with this, I've rearmed them in the past without any issues).

When I enter the game I get the following errors:
Timer Error: [@gamemodes\terrortown\gamemode\ent_replace.lua:465] Tried to use a NULL entity!
Attempted to create unknown entity type item_ammo_green_ttt! (the ammo for our custom AKs which was working fine before)

It seems as if only Pistols, M-16s, Deagles, Shotguns, 9MM Ammo, SMG Ammo, and Incendiary grenades are appearing on the map. All other ammo/weapons aren't appearing at all.

I sent one of the rearm scripts to a friend to test and he seems to be having the same issue. I'm not sure if this is because of something in the rearm script or if a GMod update has broken something.

http://www.mediafire.com/?65m9zu660mqzf54 <- rearm script for ttt_whitehouse_b2
http://www.mediafire.com/?d3z4eu78un125pi <- ttt_whitehouse_b2.bsp

Any help would be appreciated.
Lanix
Poster

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2011, 01:48:44 PM »

Is the AK Server side? if so, that might be why its not showing up there.
I expect that to be the issue because you never mentioned about having the Weapon yourself, just "(the ammo for our custom AKs which was working fine before)" Which i may think means server side. If its not your server, contact the owner and have him paste the Custom AK to the forums or somthing :s

Sorry if I did not help.
moarx
Poster

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2011, 05:33:20 PM »

Is the AK Server side? if so, that might be why its not showing up there.
I expect that to be the issue because you never mentioned about having the Weapon yourself, just "(the ammo for our custom AKs which was working fine before)" Which i may think means server side. If its not your server, contact the owner and have him paste the Custom AK to the forums or somthing :s

Sorry if I did not help.

I was able to arm maps using the AK and view them in single player before, and like I said this isn't an issue with only the AK. Most vanilla weapons/ammo aren't appearing at all for some reason.
moarx
Poster

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2011, 02:06:03 AM »

Tried replacing my copy of tttweaponplacer.lua with the one found on the site (without our AKs) and it seems to have fixed it, must've gotten corrupted or something, I hadn't messed with it at all :/
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Another rearming issue « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length