Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 09:13:53 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: ttt_eek_v6 - A map that doesn't take itself too seriously *UPDATE*
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ttt_eek_v6 - A map that doesn't take itself too seriously *UPDATE*  (Read 5217 times)
BrownBread
Poster

« on: March 08, 2011, 10:04:00 PM »

I made a map for TTT and thought I'd post it on here for anybody interested.

It's a fairly compact map with lots of different areas and height levels to play on, it's similar in playstyle to Richland, Island and crummycradle so if you like those hopefully you'll like it.

It's not a mazy map and most locations have multiple ways to reach each other or escape with numerous trecherous locations that should lead to some hilarity.

A couple of images.

There is also an extensive tunnel system under the map for quick and discrete travel about the map.

Download

It's a first map so any suggestions or pointing out anything I've missed are very welcome.

*update* v6

Additional buildings in the sky
Elevator from ground level to garbage room
Removed some explosive barrels
Optimisation
Bug fixes

*update* v5

A zombie in the tunnels
A "leap of faith" teleporter
A moving sky platform.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 12:27:18 PM by BrownBread »
phoenixf129
Poster

I Rise from the Ashes.

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2011, 10:54:23 PM »

Reminds me of zm_Lila_panic.

I'll certainly give THIS a go!

Software Upgrade Paradox - If you improve a piece of software enough times, you eventually ruin it.
C.Mong
Poster

DNR Owner

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2011, 08:40:36 PM »

I've uploaded this to DNR. Looks interesting. :)

www.dnr-gaming.com
GrayScare0
Poster

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2011, 10:36:18 PM »

I've uploaded this to DNR. Looks interesting. :)

Don't you love how in map release threads there's always a few (in my opinion) obnoxious mini-advertisement posts about server admins uploading the map?

Anyways, this map really is like Crummy Cradle thrown onto Richland.  Interesting to say the least.  The skydome could really be improved, though.
Darkest_97
Poster

Hi.

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2011, 11:46:40 PM »

Don't you love how in map release threads there's always a few (in my opinion) obnoxious mini-advertisement posts about server admins uploading the map?

Whats the problem? There not saying to come play on the server, there saying they added the map. If anything I think its nice knowing your map will be played and has taken interest.
BrownBread
Poster

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2011, 11:54:26 PM »

Whats the problem? There not saying to come play on the server, there saying they added the map. If anything I think its nice knowing your map will be played and has taken interest.

Yeah, it's nice to come and read people are at least going to try the map :)
C.Mong
Poster

DNR Owner

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2011, 12:50:52 AM »

Anyways, this map really is like Crummy Cradle thrown onto Richland.  Interesting to say the least.  The skydome could really be improved, though.

Okay Grouchy McGrouchy-tin.

www.dnr-gaming.com
BrownBread
Poster

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2011, 01:14:09 PM »

Updated the map and new version download link in the first post.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 05:33:27 PM by BrownBread »
BrownBread
Poster

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2011, 12:37:36 PM »

Updated to version 6.

Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: ttt_eek_v6 - A map that doesn't take itself too seriously *UPDATE* « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length