Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 11:49:50 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: PLEASE REPLIE I GOING INSANE!!!!
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PLEASE REPLIE I GOING INSANE!!!!  (Read 4228 times)
zdfeafasda
Poster

« on: February 24, 2011, 06:54:35 AM »

I SEARCHED EVERYWHRE GOOGLE,BING,YAHOO, YOU NAME IT, I MADE A ACCOUNT JUST TO ASK FOR HELP, I BEGGING YOU ANSWER THIS QUESTION, MY DAM HEAD HURTS FROM READING 1 WEEK OF SITES JUST TO FIND THIS SIMPLE QUESTION "whats the console command for the traitors weapon menu" i searched..i searched....all it talkes about is what kind of weapons, whats the commands to quick chat, and everything, I EVEN TRIED TO USE THE DAM CRAPPY CONSOLE MY SELF, what i get?!?! I GOT A MESSED UP GARRYS MOD THATS WHAT I GOT!!!, HELP I NEED HELP!!! PLEASE!!!! if i posted the wrong area, let me go this time, im getting desperate,all my friends said "Well just press C" I DID!!! Iasdk;ljjf, I HATE HIM, I HOPE HE DIES, HELP, PLZ I NEED HELP!!!
zdfeafasda
Poster

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2011, 07:14:30 AM »

you guys are absolutely useless...i tear a huge wall in garrys mod and found it myself, thx -__-x, im going go now....
Tommynator
Poster

Tommynator is a traitor!

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2011, 07:20:46 AM »

lol'd
zdfeafasda
Poster

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2011, 07:29:48 AM »

lol'd indeed....its all huge piss off, btw is there a way to reset garrysmod?
Handy_man
Poster

SNG community admin

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2011, 09:37:49 AM »

Even though you are a massive troll i'm going to answer anyway.

1. Open up your garry's mod via steam
2. Goto options
3. Scroll down in the keyboard tab (default as you click options) and find the "show context menu" (located on my gmod 2nd in the list)
4. Bind "show context menu" key to the key you want to press to open your traitor menu (default is C)
5. To bind the key double click the "show context menu" and then press the key on your keyboard
6. Click apply and then OK
7. ????
8. Profit

If you can't follow these instructions then you don't deserve to have garry's mod.

[b]
Sky-netgaming.com
phoenixf129
Poster

I Rise from the Ashes.

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2011, 10:25:02 AM »

Or type unbindall in console.

Troll the troller.

Options - keyboard - reset to defaults.

Software Upgrade Paradox - If you improve a piece of software enough times, you eventually ruin it.
Killroy
Build Tester

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2011, 11:11:28 AM »

You have to enable the Quality User Technical Interface.

I clicked on that link, but quickly closed the tab before it loaded upon realizing that the file name was whalecock.jpg.
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: PLEASE REPLIE I GOING INSANE!!!! « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length