Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 09:25:48 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: ttt_67th_way
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: ttt_67th_way  (Read 17952 times)
Raneman
Poster

Shitposter

« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2011, 10:31:02 PM »

How many spawns? Make it suitable for 32 slot, please.
phoenixf129
Poster

I Rise from the Ashes.

« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2011, 11:04:40 PM »

How many spawns? Make it suitable for 32 slot, please.

It has plenty.

Software Upgrade Paradox - If you improve a piece of software enough times, you eventually ruin it.
Lieutenant McNugget
Poster

« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2011, 11:45:12 PM »

Yeah I put a lot of spawns on the map for at the very least a 32 slot. Even if there isn't enough, ttt automatically just spawns a player next to an existing spawn point if push comes to shove.
phoenixf129
Poster

I Rise from the Ashes.

« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2011, 12:14:03 AM »

Yeah I put a lot of spawns on the map for at the very least a 32 slot. Even if there isn't enough, ttt automatically just spawns a player next to an existing spawn point if push comes to shove.

9/10 in a wall :L

We want more cars, more road, more ability to turn into roadkill! Maybe make a complete tunnel with the cars going in a circle, for the adventurous or suicidal maniacs lol.. And fix the car stopping bug I showed you earlier :)

Software Upgrade Paradox - If you improve a piece of software enough times, you eventually ruin it.
Lieutenant McNugget
Poster

« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2011, 12:46:23 AM »

Well, I would have to seriously renovate and change the map to be able to do some of that stuff lols. for now I'm just adding details and fixes here and there. some possible new features as well.

Also I wish I could fix the car stopping bug, but there's  no way for me to do it. I've looked at all the options and there's nothing I could change that would help fix blocking it. But it's okay because the cars eventually just start driving again after being blocked for so long.
NaPStone2
Poster

I AM UNORGINAL SO I USE THIS GIF

« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2011, 11:54:23 AM »

Uploaded to chiefehs server.

*This spot reserved for what I feel about the map once I wait out my week ban* (Long story)

maybe u shud w8
then stream got time 4 ur rqest later
and u downlad
Lieutenant McNugget
Poster

« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2011, 12:51:58 AM »

Alright guys, new version is out. Nothing big, but it has a few new things plus some fixes.

http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=118363

Read the description in the link for more info.

So yeah guys, I highly recommend you replace the first version with this on your servers. that is all
Mr. Gash
Poster

www.nonerdsjustgeeks.com

« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2011, 01:26:43 AM »

Yay :D
Tigermisu
Poster

« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2011, 01:37:06 AM »

I think the Traitor tester can seriously ruin some traitor rounds.

My suggestion: Either add a battery system like thething or a limited use system like borders.
phoenixf129
Poster

I Rise from the Ashes.

« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2011, 11:46:22 AM »

I think the Traitor tester can seriously ruin some traitor rounds.

My suggestion: Either add a battery system like thething or a limited use system like borders.

I agree. Perhaps a side objective of finding cubes or stuff, but at least add 10 places they could spawn, with a random chance... lol, unike iceresearchlabs. lol

Uploaded v2 onto Carbonik Gaming's server.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 11:51:09 AM by phoenixf129 »

Cush
Poster

« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2011, 02:12:33 PM »

Or maybe a whole bunch of batteries spawn in various places, and each one allows you to have X amount of tests before it breaks and you need to put another in, that'd be cool.

I agree it does kinda ruin rounds, I mean sometimes all the innocents just swarm down to the tester where its very hard for the traitors to do anything, and it takes very little time before its narrowed down to the 4 traitors.

I like the extra escape from the traitor room though, like 70% of the time I'd go down there and find out a traitor was in there, then spend the entire round camping and eventually telling them that they are the last one left and I'll have to slay them if they keep just sitting in there.

*EDIT*

Also it would be cool if the person who activates the traitor trap recieves the kills for them.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 03:34:30 PM by Cush »
Tigermisu
Poster

« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2011, 02:53:13 AM »

Ok this is bad.

I only have been traitor 3 times, and all of those 3 times I have been killed for not showing up/refusing to go in the tester...
Lieutenant McNugget
Poster

« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2011, 03:36:54 AM »

In v3, I'll add a power box that is connected to the tester, where if it breaks, the tester won't work anymore

However, I need more suggestions because I don't want v3 to just have that single attribute.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 03:39:37 AM by Lieutenant McNugget »
EpicBox
Poster

ZE EPIC BAWKZ IZ CUMING FOR YA.

« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2011, 03:49:40 AM »

How does it breaks? Crowbar spam? Maybe Traitors must spend a credit to shut it down, and Detectives must put a credit to turn it on (much like Cloverfield)?

There's 3 things I hate: <br />People that hates people.<br />People that hates the haters.<br />And people that hates the haters of the haters.
Tigermisu
Poster

« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2011, 03:52:25 AM »

Ok suggestions:

Make traitor tester harder to use.
Make the spectator prop course longer.
Include even more exits for traitor room near tester.
Add some traitor traps out side (Let traitors control traffic, perhaps?)
Add more traffict variety (If possible)
Make the little tower outside of the map more obvious/easier to get to. (Also its easy to camp the tower and snipe everyone who tries to get close)
Lieutenant McNugget
Poster

« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2011, 04:30:02 AM »

@ Tigermisu

1. Harder to use in what sense?
2. I can do that
3. Also can do that
4. Traitors controlling traffic seems a bit complex for me. It was hard enough to put the cars on the map alone lol.
5. Similar to 4
6. I think I have a harder time in the tower than the person firing at me from the ground. There's a huge wall in the second area for a reason. It's useful :D

@EpicBox

I'm making it so that if you crowbar/shoot it enough, it will break and the tester will have a sign next to it that says "Out of order" or something
C.Mong
Poster

DNR Owner

« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2011, 04:39:17 AM »

By harder to use, I think he means limit it's uses, or make something that you have to put in a slot to use it, similar to the thing. A lot of people camp the room and test everyone, then kill the remaining players -- this is the problem with most traitor testers.

www.dnr-gaming.com
Lieutenant McNugget
Poster

« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2011, 03:10:36 AM »

Alright, here's v3. I was too lazy to put it on garrysmod.org lol. Here you guys go.

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20050056/ttt_67thway_v3.bsp

New stuff:

-Traitor tester can now be broken
-many more exits from the traitor room
-some small fixes
- A few other things I don't remember

That is all....

For now
Darkest_97
Poster

Hi.

« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2011, 01:09:19 PM »

From what I've seen people will get tired of the tester eventually and stop using it just like on every other map.
C.Mong
Poster

DNR Owner

« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2011, 08:27:33 AM »

Acquire Dropbox, disregard Game Front. Painfully slow.

www.dnr-gaming.com
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: ttt_67th_way « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length