Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 11:48:18 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Traitor Equipment Idea: The Flasher
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Traitor Equipment Idea: The Flasher  (Read 4315 times)
Raneman
Poster

Shitposter

« on: December 30, 2010, 08:11:33 PM »

A limited use item that blinds people looking at the traitor temporarily. It takes almost no time to pull out and the effect is instant. Could be used for defence or preparing to kill a dangerous target. Good idea?
GrayScare0
Poster

« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2010, 08:14:01 PM »

So like an instantaneous flashbang?
Raneman
Poster

Shitposter

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2010, 08:21:06 PM »

It requires people to be looking in the general direction of the traitor, so no sneaking up behind people and flashing them.
EpicBox
Poster

ZE EPIC BAWKZ IZ CUMING FOR YA.

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2010, 08:50:01 PM »

And people said my ideas sucked dick >.<

There's 3 things I hate: <br />People that hates people.<br />People that hates the haters.<br />And people that hates the haters of the haters.
Killroy
Build Tester

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2010, 05:08:40 AM »

Well, this actually isn't TOO bad.

I clicked on that link, but quickly closed the tab before it loaded upon realizing that the file name was whalecock.jpg.
eeny
Build Tester

+1

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2010, 11:32:10 AM »

Well, this actually isn't TOO bad.

It depends on duration. If it requires the traitor to keep the item out and activated in order for the blinding effect to continue, then you are right. If it blinds multiple people for an hour and a half(Exaggeration of course) then no, this is terrible.

The major problem I see with it is
or preparing to kill a dangerous target.

Which is part of the reason such items are not currently in the game now. If I recall correctly BKU doesn't like "Cheap" kills, defined as any kill in which a person can do nothing to stop it. In fact that was the whole reason for the knife change not long ago.

Nobody Expects the Malkavian Inquisition!
Major Binkx
Poster

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2011, 12:58:19 AM »

The way it is now, it creates a cheap death for someone but isn't too overpwered due to the fact they have to be lookiing at the person..  However, i think it would be overpowered if it effected everyone around the traitor.  People hate cheap deaths.  I mean, you can watch for people following you, or you can be careful about snipers and stay inside, but to be blind and not ever have a chance at full health and armed?  I think this would be cheap, ever if it only hits one person.
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Traitor Equipment Idea: The Flasher « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length