Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 02:37:00 AM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Detective Equipment- Camera
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Detective Equipment- Camera  (Read 4948 times)
Raneman
Poster

Shitposter

« on: December 29, 2010, 04:19:52 PM »

The camera is an evidence-enhancement item. It allows detectives to get information off of live players and unlock more routes of evidence. It is intended for more advanced detectives.

Use: The detective takes out the camera, and takes a shot. All players in the shot are added to the DNA scanner by name, allowing them to be tracked down when needed. The camera does not pick up disguised players. However, DNA found off of weapons and bodies will not just track down the killer, which can lead to some confusing moments and the detective getting his hands dirty. Instead, the detective instantly sees the name of the person the DNA sample is tied to (if they are in the database), allowing for a very quick take-down. Using the camera on bodies will allow for DNA retrieval 30 seconds after the DNA normally expires, buying the detective some time.
EpicBox
Poster

ZE EPIC BAWKZ IZ CUMING FOR YA.

« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2010, 05:07:48 PM »

Dude, posting bad ideas is MY job, I'll get layed off if you keep posting these.

There's 3 things I hate: <br />People that hates people.<br />People that hates the haters.<br />And people that hates the haters of the haters.
A55hat
Poster

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2010, 06:15:14 PM »

Bro, these ideas you're posting like the killswitch and the camera, they are way OP, it has to be balanced. If this item was added, rounds would end as soon as they start. TTT really needs balance right now. So before you post anything else, make sure that it wont bring an overhaul of power to either Detectives or Innocents
Raneman
Poster

Shitposter

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2010, 06:51:09 PM »

All this really does is allow detectives to find traitors faster.
EpicBox
Poster

ZE EPIC BAWKZ IZ CUMING FOR YA.

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2010, 07:04:20 PM »

I just can't imagine using such a thing like "A CAMERA." Its way too OP. We need more balanced things, like a nukezorz or a one hit kill gunzorz.

There's 3 things I hate: <br />People that hates people.<br />People that hates the haters.<br />And people that hates the haters of the haters.
A55hat
Poster

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2010, 08:21:09 PM »

All this really does is allow detectives to find traitors faster.

What happens with the Decoy? And extending the time the DNA can be scanned for is OP. Some traitors hide behind other people to make it seem like its scanning for them, and a traitor can evade suspicion even when a detective has his DNA, there are far too maky things being changed and I just dislike this idea overall
DemiGod
Build Tester

Nimble as a pregnant cow

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2010, 08:49:43 PM »

Imagine if the camara was introduced along with the killswitch

I hate all of you
Nah, more like demigod isn't self centered and he is legality cool guy.
Raneman
Poster

Shitposter

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2010, 09:00:07 PM »

Don't forget the teleporter + tactical nuke combo.
A55hat
Poster

« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2010, 09:17:47 PM »

Imagine if the camara was introduced along with the killswitch

omfg...
Manmax75
Poster

Programming Guy

« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2010, 10:37:32 PM »

and the black hole

Ride Forward and Thrust Your Pelvis In The Dark Void. The One Induced By Pleasure Yet Cast By The Bigger Picture.
A55hat
Poster

« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2010, 02:59:56 AM »

Sorry for advertising my own thread on this one but i rly need some help. Plus its not like any important conversations are going on in here. http://www.zombiemaster.org/smf/index.php?topic=10563.0
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Detective Equipment- Camera « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length