Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 11:52:22 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: "Version 21 comes with GMod update 110 and everything is going to break aaa--"
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: "Version 21 comes with GMod update 110 and everything is going to break aaa--"  (Read 5982 times)
Mr. Gash
Poster

www.nonerdsjustgeeks.com

« on: December 16, 2010, 04:21:58 AM »

:-[ Elaborate?
eeny
Build Tester

+1

« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2010, 04:23:47 AM »

BKU is paranoid because garrys mod updates break everything.

Nobody Expects the Malkavian Inquisition!
Bad King Urgrain
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2010, 09:14:12 AM »

The language system involves changes to almost every part of TTT's code (because the plain english text had to be replaced with language stuff). Of course the changes are very small, but still. It only went into SVN the day before the update and I'm not sure any server had the chance to test it. I've tested it quite thoroughly myself, but you never know how it goes in practice.

That's why I was taking the possibility of total meltdown into account. I'm cautiously optimistic though, no one has reported problems yet.

For servers it's completely safe to update: you can always go back to the v20 .zip if it breaks.
Darkest_97
Poster

Hi.

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2010, 01:01:19 PM »

Everything seems good to me when I played. And the switch to bork mode and english and back works fine.
EpicBox
Poster

ZE EPIC BAWKZ IZ CUMING FOR YA.

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2010, 09:02:44 PM »

BKU, I know I already said this, but if you need help in translation I can help you out in FRENCH and SPANISH; I master those languages better than english.

Just saying ^^

There's 3 things I hate: <br />People that hates people.<br />People that hates the haters.<br />And people that hates the haters of the haters.
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: "Version 21 comes with GMod update 110 and everything is going to break aaa--" « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length