Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 03:58:38 AM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Hook question
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hook question  (Read 3337 times)
Manmax75
Poster

Programming Guy

« on: October 28, 2010, 10:21:28 AM »

Is there a hook to handle what happens when its time for map change, bku? or do I have to modifiy ttt files...

Ride Forward and Thrust Your Pelvis In The Dark Void. The One Induced By Pleasure Yet Cast By The Bigger Picture.
JoTheShmo
Poster

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2010, 12:21:38 PM »

There's a hook for round end, and there's a global variable that counts the number of rounds left.
If that's 0 at round end, then the map is going to change.
Even if that var doesn't work (I forget if it does or not), you could always count manually.
Manmax75
Poster

Programming Guy

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2010, 08:43:33 PM »

Its just the fact that I want to override it from changing. Because people will be voting :) and voting is slow... Although I suppose I could make the end of round report time like, 120 seconds or something.

Ride Forward and Thrust Your Pelvis In The Dark Void. The One Induced By Pleasure Yet Cast By The Bigger Picture.
Bad King Urgrain
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2010, 07:40:00 AM »

I think you should override the GM:StartGamemodeVote (ie. just hook StartGamemodeVote and return true). If fretta_voting is 1, the game will call that function when time/rounds run out. It will not do its own map switch. Then make the hook "TTTDelayRoundStartForVote" return true while the map vote is happening, so that the game doesn't start a new round.
Manmax75
Poster

Programming Guy

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2010, 09:43:25 AM »

k kool

Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Hook question « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length